Crafting Guides & Tips

I found an interesting and simple guide about crafting, here's the link : LINK

I didn't have time to play with crafting yet, but this could be a place where people can share their tips, discoveries and mini-guides about one of Guild Wars 2 most solid features.

Looks good, but I will have to wait until tonight to actually view the videos. They have said the best stuff in GW2 will come from crafting and dungeons, so crafting will definitely be worth looking in to.

I tried my hand at Cooking and Tailor this weekend. They warn you that Cooking is an advanced craft, and I agree. I plan on stocking up on materials and not taking Cooking until I have a full pantry. Tailor was much easier to get started. You cannot craft from your bank, but in Divinity's Reach, there are free waypoints near the bank and the crafters.

I was wondering if FDM should have a crafting coop with participants specializing in particular disciplines. Since crafting does not take up skill slots (like Bargaining & Blacksmithing in Sacred 2) I am not sure how valuable that would be though.

I was wondering if FDM should have a crafting coop with participants specializing in particular disciplines. Since crafting does not take up skill slots (like Bargaining & Blacksmithing in Sacred 2) I am not sure how valuable that would be though.

I made a topic about this in the secured section, go check it out!

Max

WOW! There are so many things we can craft, including a banana pie! Awesome!

Thanks for the link!

Max