Custom Quests

Hi all, I ran into a dead end when trying to create new quests. My main point in doing so would be to spawn more bosses without reloading the server each time.

Right now I am testing the White Griffin Quest. This is as far as I got:

- creature.txt

If I wanted to make a new NPC I could use this, for now I just use the same one.

- quest.txt

This is where I define new spawns via taskCreature, or add new quests to solve.

So far I managed to get a second NPC next to the orignal one (white griffin quest). I can click him, the griffin would spawn and upon defeat it would complete the quest.

- questscript.txt

Various options. e.g. the white griffin npc despawns upon completion, skipped this for now.

Problem:

The newly created quest npc got no speech whatsoever. I click him, the question mark disappears. No option to accept or decline. I am stuck where I could find the quest text and dialogue.

Goal: One single NPC, maybe in the MP island arena, which gives a quest line to spawn all main and mini bosses in a row, or maybe a hard mode, 3 minibosses at the same time, not sure yet.

Edit: Coming along quite nicely. No quest text, but doesnt matter. NPC in front of the MP island arena start the chain, then one mini boss after another spawn in the arena, with occasional pauses to store items. Finally no more running around for minibosses. But still more work to do, gonna release it here when I have one for all mini bosses and one for bosses.

Edited by momomo