Diablo 3 Farming tips?

With changes to how elites drop rares with the patch. Are you still doing jailer and butcher runs, or starting say at broken crown quest and going to the end.

MF I get 2-3 yellows per elite a lot of times without it, so is it worth swapping gear in or out, or sacrificing DPS to wear it all the time.

I tend to run Hell at 3 starting at siege breaker and going to the end for gold. Is there a better way?

I have around 38k dps as a demon hunter. Buffed it is around 76k. I can kill in act 1 inferno easy. I can kill in act 2 also, but with a little trouble. I have 300 all resist, 2700 armor and 20k health. Having trouble finding decent all resist and vit gear that doesn't cripple my dps.

Should I just farm act 1 or slug thru act 2?

Do anyone have some farming tips they would like to share?

I wouldn't worry about equipping any MF gear if it's lowers your DPS, get 5 stacks of Nephalem Valor and you should easily manage to get 2-3 rares per elite pack slain with a little bit of luck, and if any goblins are found be sure to whoop them aswell as I've gotten 4 rares a couple of times from those cheeky little buggers :cool:

Go act 1 if act 2 is sluggish to get some quick kills in, atleast that's what I'm doing and the loot have been pretty decent with a couple of high quality items looted in a couple hours time.

• 3 weeks later...

Ive taken a liking to the three portals at Kulles Terminus.It hasnt failed to produce some sellable items for me in either Nightmare or Hell and I always seem to get a crappy Legendary for crushing every now and then.

As for inferno.... Ill probably be abusing *The Holds* potential for Gems,Tombs of Secrets and the 100% Guarantee of a goblin.Its a quick run and not too dangerous,downside is it only coughs up three NV stacks,which isnt a problem if you keep on going down further toward the Chamber of Suffering.Beside its the Tomb of Secrets and gems Im mostly interested in.

Edited by (Darkelf) Temper

Listen carefully, as I am going to give you the best farming tip ever :-

Never swap your cow for a bag of magic beans................. :cow_white:

:whistle:

But the guy said they were magic beans..... really they are