Anyone on the Diablo 3 European Servers?

Anyone playing D3 in the European servers? if so, let me know your email/battle tag via private message (so we don't get full of spam and keep it family like) and we can start playing together ^^.

Anyone playing D3 in the European servers? if so, let me know your email/battle tag via private message (so we don't get full of spam and keep it family like) and we can start playing together ^^.

Zalioth, heya! I super wish that our communities can hook up, but it just looks again like we've got that classic Sacred 2 split community syndrome.

I'm here in American servers with a good number of players... c'mon and get a slot goin for here too!

:bounce:

gogo

I've added you guys ^^ (Sorry for taking a while, I had an exam).

Is there a way to play on the American servers? I don't think it is possible.

José, I think you can...but you`d have to make a toon first in a choice of either one of the servers and then I think it can only be played in that server forever... Unless this has changed...

Can someone please confirm thisÉ

Thanks!

:)

gogo

I've added you guys ^^ (Sorry for taking a while, I had an exam).

Is there a way to play on the American servers? I don't think it is possible.

AFAIK, yes, as long as the servers are at the same patch level.

You can swap and change servers as often as you like.

Just go to options/account in the games main menu just before you log on.

You can only use the money auction house in whatever region your game was purchased in however.

And your toons are locked to the server that they are created in.

Edited by stubbie
  • 2 weeks later...

I dont have any really impressive barb items, but if you end up lacking something in specific slots, you can just ask and ill see if I have anything you find useful.

The SC AH crashed weeks ago though, so reasonably good items (for HC standard that is) can be bought cheap as well. When I tried gearing my SC wizard with similar gear to what my HC wizard had, for testing purposes, I spend like 200k on the gear :D And that was for a nearly full set of the items my HC wizard was farming act 1 inferno with.

Oh how I love the AH. Not.

I am on EU HC servers every Tuesday night when US servers go down for maintenance.

I dont have much in the way of gold/items/inventory,but work on it once a week.It's pretty bad gameplay on the EU servers for me,because Im from Australia and am kinda forced to play Monk to compensate for latency/lag/bugs.

I like to party,but feel I'd be a liabilty to the team on HC in any difficulty above Normal.

By the by,it's been a long time since I posted here and THANKYOU Gogo for sorting out my Forum woes.It's nice to be back.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I am there sometime.

But mostly when Lotro are getting server maintainance.

Meaning not playing alot.

Not playing a lot either too.. this game drained me for years...still getting my stuffing back

:P

gogo

I played SC for a looooooooong time, I'm not sure what level I got to, maybe 200 or so?

Is Slevin or any of the others playing with you?

:)

gogo

no, most of them play PoE

sometimes I play with Temper and Dobster

last month I joined a new ingame clan and most of the time I play grifts as fear doc

• 9 months later...

Hi guys,

as you may know, not long ago, blizzard released patch 2.3 for D3 RoS which brought loads of new content and changes..

I noticed that it also brought back a handful of my fellow buddies over from Clan DA, which is so nice to finally meet in a game again after such a long time, altough its not sacred^^

I'm just wondering, if some of you people over here also picked up D3 again?

most of you must be playing the US servers then, or I haven't added you to the D3 friend list yet^^

oh, I just found the FDM D3 Friend list over here.. :

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/20509-the-fdm-diablo-3-friends-list/

greetings, Bob

Edited by Rotluchs

hehe^^ not very much, but its a handful.. I've seen Dobs, Llama, Dmolisher, Spunky, sinclsw, wilde, pete and a few others popping in every now and then.. some of them playing quite frequently even, like Chrona for instance^^ ..that's for the EU side so far..

Edited by Rotluchs
  • Like! 1

I think Dmol sinclws and Spunky also run HC frequently.. Dobster,Llama the rest and me, kinda like SC only..

not sure what HC is like these days in D3, just remember that there were tons of reports about lags etc when D3 started,

and under certain conditions some skills/items still do lag or cause rubber banding I'm sure.. at least I still notice that in SC now so I never bothered trying out HC..

Edited by Rotluchs
  • Like! 1