Guild Wars 2 - FDM Guild Invites

I would like to be a part of your guild, but only if you understand that my priority lies with Clan DA.

Though I promise that if I party up/chat/generally have a blast/ with you guys my influence points will be yours. ;)

Welcome to FDM stubbie, I'm happy that you'll be part-time in our guild from now on. :)

Max

• 2 weeks later...

Yee haw, invite please

gogoblender.2365

that's me!

:woot:

gogo

I am sorry Mr gogo, but some of your references did not check out. :tomato:

:biggrin:

I will send you an invite this evening, unless someone beats me to it.

I'm new member here but I have played GW series for long time. Invite would make me happy.

Oh and Kiy can prove my references :)

Zorbi, thanks for coming to the boards!

lol, I was thinking about you this morning when I read your intro...did you find the skill testing antibot question for registration on this forum too hard?

I think with more players coming on board from other games, I'll have to make it a bit easier

:agreed:

gogo

I'm new member here but I have played GW series for long time. Invite would make me happy.

Oh and Kiy can prove my references :)

Zorbi, thanks for coming to the boards!

lol, I was thinking about you this morning when I read your intro...did you find the skill testing antibot question for registration on this forum too hard?

I think with more players coming on board from other games, I'll have to make it a bit easier

:agreed:

gogo

Yes since I haven't played any of the Sacred games so I had no idea of the answer. I'm glad Kiy was online and helped me.

Edited by Zorbi

I'm still alive! I also own Guild Wars 2, so an invite for arperum.6047 would be nice.

I'm playing on Ruins of Surmia though, since I'm slightly afraid of the lagg if I play on a US based server.

Arp

I'm still alive! I also own Guild Wars 2, so an invite for arperum.6047 would be nice.

I'm playing on Ruins of Surmia though, since I'm slightly afraid of the lagg if I play on a US based server.

Arp

Invite sent.

Being on a different home server should not be a big problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...