Photo

Recommendations for Dual wield Shadow Warrior Build?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 DaveO

DaveO

Prince of Helium

• Members
  • 968 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 01:32 PM

Well, that was two years ago. Nowadays...

I believe the recommended skills can be Tactics, Armor, Dual Wield, Concentration, Death Warrior Focus, Constitution, and Spell Resistance. I've learned that Malevolent Champion Focus gets diminishing returns, so I can't really recommend that skill any more.

Now you have three skills left to pick. As belarathmth mentioned, you can't pick Enhanced Perception without another skill.
You have a number of good skills for qualification, but I got well into Platinum without seeing strong healing potions. If you mod your build specifically for life leech per attack, this may help some. I believe that Riding and Alchemy are two very good skill choices. I used to think Evade was a good choice for the third Grim Resilience mod. I think Safeguard is the better choice and you get some mitigation. If you have armor with damage mitigation, I'd go with Toughness to enhance it further.

Posted Image

I'd rather be part bull than a complete sheep.

#22 Ironwill

Ironwill

Chromium Defender

• Supporting Member
  • 268 posts
  • Platform:PC
  • Steam Name:ironwill86

Posted 14 September 2014 - 01:55 PM

I think Safeguard is the better choice and you get some mitigation. If you have armor with damage mitigation, I'd go with Toughness to enhance it further.

I always prefer safeguard for grim,and it might sound crazy.I dont use reflective emanation,I use combat reflexes instead of concentration.It almost shuts down heavy crit hitters completely.Reflective on the other hand starts with +50% regen penalty and keeps getting more and more even if you level it with malevolent focus.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users