Guide to Earning HoM rewards in GW for GW2

If someone need help getting titles let me know. I have 50\50 in the HoM, a character with GWAMM and some good advices waiting to be given :)

Oh, and my stash still have something valuable :)

Question about the HoM achievements unlocking things in Guild Wars 2: Do I need the Eye of the North to unlock the special rewards? Because on the rewards calendar, it shows I have some items unlocked, but do I have to purchase the EotN expansion in order to actually 'unlock' them? Haven't seemed to find the answer anywhere, just people saying you need EotN to access the Hall of Monuments :)

Yes, you have to have the EotN expansion. It is the storyline that ties the two games together.

In order to display your accomplishments or acquisitions, a monument must be unlocked. The Honor monument is already unlock when you first enter the Hall. Each of the other four is unlocked by covering the wall behind it with a Monumental Tapestry. You receive the first of these when talking to Gwen after viewing The First Vision. The other three are acquired as rewards for completing each of the Primary Story Arcs in Eye of the North.

"Devotion" dedicates your miniatures for display.

"Fellowship" upgraded heroes and animal companions (Black Widow, Black Moa, Imperial Phoenix).

"Honor" shows your titles and accomplishments, including finishing a campaign.

"Resilience" shows your prestige armor sets

"Valor" displays destroyer weapons, Oppressor's weapons,and tormented weapons.