Electric Poop

Per the topic Description.

Electric poop is alive & thriving. Made infamouse per, an elite member, I forget who exactly. Only recall reading the open thread regarding *Electric Pooh.*

Found an infamouse *hot spot* just inside of Whisperwoods traveling from Skook's Corner. Northeast if my memory serves me well today. She is very hot & electric, sexy. Full of Lumen's light, if you will? :D

Those who are awake & aware will notice the *hot spot* just inside of Whisperwood & alongside a cave entrance. A very important cave entrance according to Sacred Wiki & the a new boss, Shelob. Pay homage to the Lord of the Rings. My personal favorite. As a package of course.

Honestly, the man, J.R.R., created a language on too his own, Elvish. Say What?

Pure Awesomeness!

I remain, Thriving in our old world, Sacred 2, CM Patch. v0130.

P.S. ~ Thank You to the crew at CM Patch. You have made the game, as if I was a virgin playing for the first time.

:viking:

Great to see you're still enjoying the delights of Sacred 2 eth :)

It's been a while since I've trundled through the lands of ancaria now.

Anyway, I've justed adjusted the thread title a little to make it a tad more kid friendly :)

Oh, and I think it may have been Llama who brought it to attention initially...or at least thats who I associate it with.

DB:Same here. Remember reading about Llama's Electric Poo a while back. :D

I should gear my Shadow Warrior and check one of the seven wonders of Ancaria one of these days, really. xD

Per the topic Description.

Electric poop is alive & thriving. Made infamouse per, an elite member, I forget who exactly. Only recall reading the open thread regarding *Electric Pooh.*

Found an infamouse *hot spot* just inside of Whisperwoods traveling from Skook's Corner. Northeast if my memory serves me well today. She is very hot & electric, sexy. Full of Lumen's light, if you will? :D

Those who are awake & aware will notice the *hot spot* just inside of Whisperwood & alongside a cave entrance. A very important cave entrance according to Sacred Wiki & the a new boss, Shelob. Pay homage to the Lord of the Rings. My personal favorite. As a package of course.

Honestly, the man, J.R.R., created a language on too his own, Elvish. Say What?

Pure Awesomeness!

I remain, Thriving in our old world, Sacred 2, CM Patch. v0130.

P.S. ~ Thank You to the crew at CM Patch. You have made the game, as if I was a virgin playing for the first time.

:viking:

As someone has pointed out - it was none other than Llama8 who made a big fuss over the pile in question. Seems he thinks there's a quest involved around it. There isn't.

Btw... The subject has been immortalized on the Sacred Wiki as an Easter Egg.

Indeed, a little Easter Egg. Funny, I was so excited to finally come across this historic pile of pooh. All I could remember was someone making a huge mystery out of this pile. I remember much debate as to if it even existed.

SacredWiki: Pile of Pooh

Following the link. This is exactly what I came across that night. However, I did not get close enough to see any damage coming off the bolting pile.

Curious. Wonder if we recieve damage from the hot steam or the bolting lightning? Perhaps a combination of both?

Hmm... :P

I remain, :bye:

Indeed, a little Easter Egg. Funny, I was so excited to finally come across this historic pile of pooh. All I could remember was someone making a huge mystery out of this pile. I remember much debate as to if it even existed.

SacredWiki: Pile of Pooh

Following the link. This is exactly what I came across that night. However, I did not get close enough to see any damage coming off the bolting pile.

Curious. Wonder if we recieve damage from the hot steam or the bolting lightning? Perhaps a combination of both?

Hmm... :P

I remain, :bye:

It's the lightning... Damage only seems to occur when it sparks. And you pretty much have to be stepping in/on it to have it hurt your character.

I'm actually surprised you haven't found the putrid pile beforehand. It's very easy to find if you're doing Ephraim's Nightmare as the cave is right next door to it.

Still gotta wonder just what dumped the fetid funk. As posted, there weren't any T-Energy mutated bears hanging about and the spiders and werewolves weren't talking. Guessing that will likely be a mystery that will be left for the ages. Ah well...

Edited by wolfie2kX

I'm actually surprised you haven't found the putrid pile beforehand. It's very easy to find if you're doing Ephraim's Nightmare as the cave is right next door to it.

Same. Very suprised. All I can think of off the top of my head is we mostly played together when HC was alive and well. In parties. At a fast & furious pace. Since HC is offline now, my playstyle has morphed into a much slower pace. Enjoying the experience and the beauty of Ancaria.

As far as where the bolting pile came from...only a tree could tell you. A tree that had rested its roots long before the pile arrived stinking the area enmass. Guess what? Trees tend not to talk much either is my own personal experience.

Easter Egg Mystery left in time.

I remain, :oooo:

• 2 months later...

Yeah, I don't think S3 is going to be the same, it's sounding like it's going to be a decidedly different beast. Doesn't mean it's going to be a bad game, just fundamentally different to S1/2.