How many still in Ancaria?

Hello everyone!

I was wanting know how many users still played on pc.. I myself have put many hours into the ps3 version. I just recently built a new pc. Mainly for D3, by wasn't impressed with the game after maxing out a barbarian. IMHO blizzard killed the rpg factor in the game.. The only thing that differs anyones character is the items, which to me is not an rpg. I like adding my own stat points and skill points. You don't get this privilege in D3. So there is no actual "build" for characters. So I'm thinking of getting sacred 2 gold collection.

Still playing almost on a daily basis or when time permits.

Note: Online Multiplayer was shut down a few months ago now. Just know that before buying Sacred 2 Gold Edition.

A few days ago I downloaded the Community Patch v0130. The patch & what the crew did is nothing short of pure awesome sauce! The attention to detail with quests & random fixes is bewildering to my mind.

I remain, :butcher:

Shoot.. So if I decide to get I can only play single player..? I still might play anyway.. This game is awesome. I hope when deep silver makes scared 3 they don't dumb it down or the masses like blizzard did with d3. Thanks for your reply Etherian!

AFAIK, you can still play LAN, thru Tunngle, Hamachi, etc. There are threads with the necessary info floating around, fuzznug, if you can find them.

Happy Hunting!

I've recently come back to Sacred2 and have had a bunch of fun with my roommates over LAN. If you're looking for someone to start a campaign with, let me know.

I'm not playing anymore Tyler, I'm horribly sucked into Diablo 3, least till Guild Wars 2 is on my system, hope you're able to hook up with some of the players from here with lan though

:)

gogo

Heyas,

great times in Ancaria :D

Didnt even know that Multiplayer was shut down... :(

Not playing anymore... but if it helps, the game is really great!

Barr