Stress Test Thursday Aug 9th

I won't be able to make it for this one, that's pretty sad. Thanks for sharing the news, and I don't exactly like being noticed so late.

Max

I won't be able to make it for this one, that's pretty sad. Thanks for sharing the news, and I don't exactly like being noticed so late.

Max

Rats, I will miss you and all the laughing we had. :bounce:

Ohhh, guess I need to get off early. I'll get a chance to see if it plays on my new PC =), thankfully I already have to go in Friday, Ill just make up time then =)

I really wish going in early or staying late was an option at my job. Then I would have a chance to play tomorrow after all. :4rofl:

Yea its nice to have flexible hours, but id give them up in an instant and miss tomorrow in exchange for a full time job :P

Edit: Just Checked there is another small update since the one eariler this afternoon

Edited by Kiyeri

For those of you that cant play, so far your not missing anything. They keep rebooting the servers so on the rare chance you do get logged in you get booted almost immediately... after 45 mins I have been online 5x and killed a total of 1 foe :P

Kiyeri, I tossed a question in the stress test to you but you must have missed it. Did you look at C3 today?

I logged in but our GW2 sub channel was missing. Anyone have any idea what happen? Looks like we will have to re-do the sub channel. I would like to make a suggestion that we make the sub channel "FDM GW2" so it is easier to search for. Just an idea something like ******** everyone has one. :whistle:

Kiyeri, I tossed a question in the stress test to you but you must have missed it. Did you look at C3 today?

I logged in but our GW2 sub channel was missing. Anyone have any idea what happen? Looks like we will have to re-do the sub channel. I would like to make a suggestion that we make the sub channel "FDM GW2" so it is easier to search for. Just an idea something like ******** everyone has one. :whistle:

Maybe I missed something or there's been a lot of action with C3 lately, but here's my C3 screen right now :

c3flooximaug102012.png

I just read that there's another Stress Test today : 4PM to 8PM Pacific Time, we'll go on c3 to see what's going on.

Max

Maybe I missed something or there's been a lot of action with C3 lately, but here's my C3 screen right now :

c3flooximaug102012.png

I just read that there's another Stress Test today : 4PM to 8PM Pacific Time, we'll go on c3 to see what's going on.

Max

I wish mind did. Did you invite anyone?

post-24566-0-13295600-1344635689_thumb.jpg

C3 loaded and working, yea I still have all the channels

See the down arrow directly across from FDM, hit that and it will bring up all the sub channels.

I had a problem with that too.

I think that worked for you because you are a Moderator. I am just a user so I believe I have to get invited.

Edited by Wygram

See the down arrow directly across from FDM, hit that and it will bring up all the sub channels.

I think that worked for you because you are a Moderator. I am just a user so I believe I have to get invited.

Unless something changed in my absence, an invite should not be required. It should be open to anyone with the password.

Unless something changed in my absence, an invite should not be required. It should be open to anyone with the password.

I got there