Happy birthsday to me

Today I'm turning 28 I'm getting oooooold :D

been a great day sofar.

breakfeast was pancakes. scrambled eeg. bacon. sausages. Homemade buns.

gifts.

Logitech g510 kb and g500 mouse. torchlight 2 pre ordered on steam plus some in-game stuff for league of legends. a new chair. a cinema trip to se the new batman movie and a phone cover + going out for dinner this evening :D

Happy birthdays to you Sce yea you just given me renewed youth juice . ah gw 2 never played the series hope you get lotsa fun :D

hope to see ya in lol :)

Well it's been a while since I last played... I reached lvl30 but it's just all too competitive for me and lost a bit of fun factor. I could only play amumu really well and it gets boring playing the same champ over and over again. I had a good innings wil Lux, but if you don't get a ton of kills people start with their "noob" business and that's just nasty. So I might get one or two more games in before GW2 is released, but I doubt much more play after Aug 28!

Almost missed the double double on this birthday, Hope yours is just as wonderful, Scleameth! Are you spending time with the kids too on this day? What'd they getcha!

:)

gogo

unfortunately had to work today... (but not hard :cow_white: ) got a cake, with kinda brownish icing - I imagine all food colouring in the pantry was used - and cards from the kids. We're actually visiting family at the cost this week so tomorrow is gonna be some time spent at the beach! :thumbsup:

Mmmm cake what time should I come dumping in paragliding down the chimni :D

thx ess yeah they are nice toys lotsa makros to code :D

Today I'm turning 28 I'm getting oooooold :D

been a great day sofar.

breakfeast was pancakes. scrambled eeg. bacon. sausages. Homemade buns.

gifts.

Logitech g510 kb and g500 mouse. torchlight 2 pre ordered on steam plus some in-game stuff for league of legends. a new chair. a cinema trip to se the new batman movie and a phone cover + going out for dinner this evening :D

I missed all that. Epox, you were spoiled man! :whip: What about all these goodies...where's the modeling pix!

:)

gogo

Well it's been a while since I last played... I reached lvl30 but it's just all too competitive for me and lost a bit of fun factor. I could only play amumu really well and it gets boring playing the same champ over and over again. I had a good innings wil Lux, but if you don't get a ton of kills people start with their "noob" business and that's just nasty. So I might get one or two more games in before GW2 is released, but I doubt much more play after Aug 28!

Yeah I know the feeling but people tend to forget lol is I team game if the team cant back up then its hard to kill that's why thier are different roles