Looking for Tinwora's Curse

Hey all,

So im hoping that this site still gets some use from any of you guys with Sacred 2 on the xbox? I only picked this game up a few days ago and I already have a level 36 HE and a slight addiction to the game! :P

Anyways, I've been doin my research (from this site mostly) and I've been wondering if anyone has a spare Tinwora's Curse or can atleast tell me how to find one? :) I've been farming the griffin in bronzer all day so I have rather a few silver sets but yeah, if anyone could help out or atleast point me in the right direction then I'd really appreciate it! :D

Thanx all! :D

Welcome to the forums Hanoth! I would have had a Tinwora's if I hadn't reset my account for the fun factor this summer. Not to discourage you, but I haven't seen anyone post in the console forums for Sacred 2 in a long while, so I wouldn't get your hopes too high up. Good luck with the search, maybe you'll reawaken some of our console members ;)

Ahhh well can you guys tell me how I should be looking for it atleast? Just that for all the info I've read I cant tell if it has a percentage chance of being a random drop anywhere or if you have to farm a particular enemy? :)

Dont mind so much if I cant get it from someone else but would love to try and get it on my own! :D

Thanx all and take care :)

Drops are random, but bosses and mini bosses do have higher chance of dropping better items. The Guardians are popular to farm. A lot of the PC guys do the Guardians looking for Legendaries.