resignation

Me and Brad Schot are also backseating on adminning this game as well (Thanks god for Tier 2 games!). We've got so much on our plate with this site, and now gearing up for Sacred 3, our time and interests are being hijacked! :oooo:

We're definitely gonna be in game though, fighting monsters and teaming up with the clan.

Dawn, even if you don't want to be in as a Guild Leader, maybe we'll still get the chance to take out some of the cool baddies with you in game. I've loved chatting and playing it up with you in game for years past since original Sacred.

Looking forward to that, and maybe some more of those delicious Fiddlehead recipes

Cheers

:chef:

gogo

Genenut,

I would like to publicly apologize for what happened. I am truly sorry for how things transpired. The upcoming release of GW2 should be a time of excitement, but has brought nothing but misery for those of us involved.

Would you please reconsider?

I second Lujate on that. We never wanted things to turn out the way they did, and you know you're welcomed as the Guild Leader. I also want you to reconsider.

Max