Make a sentence from 5 letters

• 10 months later...

English imperial are outdated units

Miles, feet, inches, ...

There nearly was a war because a german king had bigger feet than an english king. There was a time when the foot was the length of the foot of the king. So there was always some discussion which feet were to be used. Since the german king had bigger feet the germans bought land from the english using german feet when measuring while the per square feet price the english accepted was of the english king. Lets say it diplomatic: the british were not amused.

• Like! 1

English imperial are outdated units

Miles, feet, inches, ...

There nearly was a war because a german king had bigger feet than an english king. There was a time when the foot was the length of the foot of the king. So there was always some discussion which feet were to be used. Since the german king had bigger feet the germans bought land from the english using german feet when measuring while the per square feet price the english accepted was of the english king. Lets say it diplomatic: the british were not amused.

Interesting chattius, as always I'm learning something while reading one of your posts... You forgot to give the next 5 letters.

Delta!

• 1 year later...

Darn, I just realized I posted my original entry to an earlier post....so I'm editing to do the correct 5 letters.

CHATS

Chimneys Have A Terrible Smell

Can Horses Avoid The Saddle?

Cooked Halibut Always Trumps Sushi

Crying Has Always Tasted Salty

Okay...lemme see.....

F A V O R

Edited by Miquin1

Give unlimited fun eats daily

G R A N I

Delta!

Delta, I support this idea of giving unlimited fun eats daily. I am prepared to stand for this cause. Plus, I finally noticed where the "Like" button is.

Gorillas Really Are Not Icky

H I N B S

Being stupid is not humane

W O D E N

Well check out the dark kitchen... Some fun food blogging going on in there.

Delta!