A: Fugit, as in the Latin phrase: Tempus Fugit = "time (is) fleeting

She Prefers Escalating Little Incidents

P U F F Y

10 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

A: Fugit, as in the Latin phrase: Tempus Fugit = "time (is) fleeting

She Prefers Escalating Little Incidents

P U F F Y

Don't worry Hooyaah 

I know you did not say faggot, but fugit, -> (sounds a bit like) Fu...it -> (sounds a bit like) faggot... I did one time leave a restaurant with my Fiance, because the Waiter greeted us at the door and asked where us two 
"ladies" wanted to sit. I firmly replied we are both gentleman, and you can refer to us like that, He showed us to an empty table, and when He walked away I heard him say "fu$^&%g faggots." so I called the manager over, told him, he apologized profusely, we accepted the apology, but we still left. 

Please Use Fondant For Yummies!

I C I N G 

I actually do not like fondant icing... it has it's perks, but most of the time it is applied to thick, and it does not improve on the flavour of the cake... 

Edited by Delta!
18 minutes ago, Delta! said:

Please Use Fondant For Yummies!

I C I N G 

I actually do not like fondant icing... it has it's perks, but most of the time it is applied to thick, and it does not improve on the flavour of the cake... 

Indeed, icing isn't what makes a cake so wonderful a creation, it is the way the cake itself is prepared. It's flavor, texture, palatability and unique characteristics make it what it is and icing is there, ideally, to compliment and to augment the exquisite dessert. Also, it is most regrettable that human beings cannot seem to treat others with respect and the common decency we are all due. After all, we each generally have more in common than we have in regard to significant differences.

I Can Initiate New Guidelines

S M I L E