Guild Wars 2 - Time to Play

I just got into game today, work has been massive, getting home so tired... dang you Iphone five!

I'm slowly walking around, learning how to do stuff and have joined guild!

:)

gogo

FYI, you are not representing.

Ok I finally got to see and Fight the Shadow Behemoth last night. I wasn't supposed to be online but I had woken up and couldn't get back to sleep so decided I needed to get back to Lion's Arch and get ready for the next day, rather then what I had done after my mat farming trip where I simply logged off. As I was running thru the swamp what to I see but this....

35d272c.jpg

I just had to stop and help kill it. OMG such ossum items in that Chest. I actually got 3 pistols (lol I cant use at all)

EDIT:

and I took this one a few nights ago. It's the first time I have seen the Dragon. It is way far above me, and the longer it fought up there the more smoke filled the air.

1fjloj.jpg

Edited by Kiyeri
  • 2 weeks later...

Found my GW2 Mojo! I wasn't too hot with the ranger, I was looking for more varied, animated attacks, and elementalist has so far hit the bill... alas, lol... up till two am this morning and...guess where I am now.....

:devil:

gogo

Thanks Kiy for the late night! lol that attack in the water was epic, but I was completely pooped out at near the end, and had to get to bed. Just waking up now, 9 03 and gonna be about for thirty mins then head out for breakfast, alive alive folks!

:cow_white:

gogo

I`m not level 20 yet Lujate, but have finally stolen time to play again! :bounce:

You still doing map completion?

:)

gogo

I finished one more map, now I am scrambling to get my Daily Achievement.

Planning on being in WvW this evening when the new match starts (shortly after 7pm CDT/midnight GMT). All four WvW maps count towards map completion. I have two finished but still need to work on the other two. This week's match was too lopsided to be able to safely work on map completion.

Later tonight, I think I will head over to the Ascalonian Catacombs and see if I can hire on as a merc for an Explorable run (recommended min level 35, if anyone wants to join me).

no promises, but perhaps I'll see you online tonight. the WvW refresh is perhaps just a little late for me. I actually only realized today that WvW counts toward 100% explorer and I was kind of sad, since I don't get to venture around WvW too much without being ganged up on just outside our gates!

I did some research today about what it takes to get Twilight and realized that I just might need to play forever to get all the items required at the rate I'm going at the moment :cry:

Oh well, short term goal is to get my guild armor, then crafting. In between I'm trying to update my character's outfit, since I think I've been running around with my current look since level 50! (at least it feels that way!) I've got some new pants, but it does not suit my chest piece that well... and I don't like chainmail or spikes... really limiting for heavy armor guys.

no promises, but perhaps I'll see you online tonight. the WvW refresh is perhaps just a little late for me. I actually only realized today that WvW counts toward 100% explorer and I was kind of sad, since I don't get to venture around WvW too much without being ganged up on just outside our gates!

I imagine that with the stomping we received this week, we will be back in the bottom bracket in the next match. That will make map completion doable again.

A new WvW match starts tonight and I will be there again to work on map completion. I have 3 of 4 maps completed. When the match starts, I will grab my siege and head to the blue Borderland. All I have to do is take the Bay keep, the Hills keep and the Garrison before the defenders get organized (I know, it hardly seems fair, right? :biggrin:).

A new WvW match starts tonight and I will be there again to work on map completion. I have 3 of 4 maps completed. When the match starts, I will grab my siege and head to the blue Borderland. All I have to do is take the Bay keep, the Hills keep and the Garrison before the defenders get organized (I know, it hardly seems fair, right? :biggrin:).

Made it!