Guild Wars 2 - Time to Play

aww - I missed out. I was online to just about 00:00 GMT, but I was really tired and know that once you get stuck in WvW time just flies by and another 2 hrs was probably on the table... I chose to get some precious sleep! :sweating:

• 4 weeks later...

going in this morning, got about an hour before for some relax (wow the update took so long last night!), then a long shift again at work, forced overtime... aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

:oooo:

gogo

Whew, it took me a while to download the update, but I'll be online in a couple minutes.

I saw on the Facebook page that there are issues with the NPCs, I hope they won't last long.

• 4 weeks later...

zomgod, this game snapped me up old school wise, ...dunno where all the time went... oh dear, the laundry... :oooo:

I'm at level 31!

yeeee hawwwwww

:)

gogo

p.s. big high to Schot, who dragged in his lap top from his room, set up in my area, and we were able to "lan" for Gw2 style... very cool, and addictive seeing your toon on someone else's monitor. Schot, hope your back is better :)

:D

gogo

omgod, I saw the invite for it, wheeeeeeeeeee, thanks for this mention Lujate!

missed the dang last event for my daily at two am...lol, just couldn't keep me eyes open anymore, but I'll work on that time line ... I have to figger out when clock for that starts, I only have a quick morning slot to play and late evening when I get home

In we go this morning

I'm level 33!

:dance:

gogo

I have to figger out when clock for that starts, I only have a quick morning slot to play and late evening when I get home

In we go this morning

I'm level 33!

gogo

The rollover should be 1900 your time.

As far as level 33, all I can say is Go Go Gogo :viking:

Edited by Wygram

Level 36 and goin in for quickie before work... Schot last night helped me with the crafting, he seems to intuitively understand the strategies and break points, I had a huge bunch of materials, he just magically clicked and clicked and those meters whirred and whirred (love that lovely sound ) and ...just like that... levels appeared!

gog

o

I hear ya. lol it's only at times when I start looking to raise the light level or have begun wrestling with reading distances for shampoo bottle ingredients, I realize that stuff's changing.

I had a sweet time online with Kiya though last night, and we almost got through my dailies before I had to hit the sack, got an hour b'fore I have to go to work, I'm sure I can do it!

To the left... to the right...

Go Gogo!

gogo

And... met up with Max, who showed me the wonders of a caged/trapped event monster within a building... we just sat around sipping green tea and crumpets while shooting and getting free credit.

yay, daily done!

:cow_white:

gogo

• Like! 1

Yeah was fun hanging with ya Gogo. And you would have had those events if those people hadn't kept pulling the spiders away. Oh wells. Glad you got it done. I don't kno the monster trapped in the building one? care to enlighten the rest of us.

• Like! 1

heh, we still got some Kiy, yeah those guys were mobbers huh :P

And here we go, back from work, waiting for pizza to cook, (fast food fiend) into the game we go... soon... as top chef is over!

:D

gogo

Today was my first time meeting with Schot in-game, so Kiyeri & I decided to dress up differently for this meeting :

gw2schotmeetinganimal.jpg

Max

Omg, I don't remember that. I was probably completely clueless as to the fact you guys were right in front of me. lol. Awesome.

80 drunkards.gif now its time for pvp paladin.gif and personal story whistle.gif

i3fp9bhje22n.jpg

Gratz Chrona! Maybe in time I'll get to read some tips from you about PvP. :D