Guild Wars 2 - Time to Play

I know this is short notice, but we are going to try an AC story run tomorrow morning at regular time (9am CST). That gives us three hours before the Wintersday event is scheduled to begin.

• 1 month later...

looks like you've been able to get a full group within the guild. Did you plan on recording/sharing moments of this run?

I honestly did not even think of doing it. I was surprised that we actually had a full FDM group.

Edit:

We ended up doing a TA run also. I was going to film it, but my FPS dropped too much. I do not remember that happening before, but maybe I was just too oblivious to notice.

We will doing AC again tomorrow night, with one spot open again.

Edited by lujate

Tonight's AC run did not happen (did a dragon instead).

Kiy is just two TA runs away from her complete set, so we are probably going to run TA the next two nights. Post here if you want to attend, so we know to wait.

• 2 weeks later...

We are still doing our nightly dungeon runs, mostly AC path 2. Last night, we dragged Dobri along. :devil:

If anyone wants to come along, just say the word so we know to wait.

We are still doing our nightly dungeon runs, mostly AC path 2. Last night, we dragged Dobri along. :devil:

I want to join in, but I don't know if my warrior is ready for it yet. I guess we'll find out soon.

I want to join in, but I don't know if my warrior is ready for it yet. I guess we'll find out soon.

It will be fine. Besides, if things go too badly you can always switch to your Ele.
  • 4 weeks later...

Last night's Arah run was a success. We will most likely be doing another one late next week.

Today's dungeon will be CoF Story, same time as Arah.