Sacred 3 live multiplayer gameplay walkthrough PAX Prime 2012

Bonan

From Gamershell.com in there news section !

All Deep Silver's titles can be found at Booth #6309 on the 6th Floor of the Washington State Convention Center

Deep Silver sent over a press release announcing that Dead Island Riptide, the next installment in the multi-million selling Dead Island series, will be shown in the Deep Silver booth to PAX attendees in exclusive demonstrations led by Dead Island's Senior Creative Producer, Sebastian Reichert.

Also, Sacred 3, the follow-up to Sacred 2: Fallen Angel, will also be debuted for the first time in live multiplayer gameplay walkthroughs by Senior Creative Producer Isaac Parakhen. Additionally, the recently announced side-scrolling arcade brawler spinoff to the Sacred series, Sacred Citadel, will be playable in hands-on demonstration areas.

Related Resources:

Press Release: Deep Silver Announces Debut of Dead Island Riptide and Sacred 3 at PAX Prime 2012

enjoy

Also, Sacred 3, the follow-up to Sacred 2: Fallen Angel, will also be debuted for the first time in live multiplayer gameplay walkthroughs by Senior Creative Producer Isaac Parakhen.

enjoy

I didn't know they were this far along... would never have guessed it could be so fast!

:)

gogo

I know!

I'm a little shocked at how under the table this was all kept!

Possible to create all of this without a beta and not a word spoken anywhere?

They must have had THE most draconian non disclosure cause EVER

:butcher:

gogo

The game is scheduled for 2013, so there must be something ;)

But, dont forget: The game ist just shown! That tells nothing about the state or version of the game. Alpha versions can be shown, too. There has not yet been a beta test ...

Pure Awesome Sauce!

As some of us suspected. To be this far along in the development process, they must have been working on this for sometime now.

Draconian non disclosure is perfect. Keeps interest high. Great find Bonan.

I remain, :butcher:

nice find Toby!

including a Sacred novel and a... radioplay:) :Just_Cuz_21:

Rather a serious statement calling it a Diablo 3 killer! Putting Sacred right in the centre of the map with a spotlight (and a disco ball) there!

"Diablo-killer"? Sacred novel? They really are hefting all their weight behind this game, and it's awesome to see ^_^

Still, quite a bold claim to be calling it a "Diablo-killer." Maybe Diablo 1 or 2 xD

The stuff about a novel... that intrigues me a great deal.

Oh, well ...

Neither the novel nor the radio play ist about Sacred3.

The radio play seems to be "The Shadow Warrior" (german "Der Schattenkrieger"), a play telling a story prior to Sacred2. It's actually really well done and I liked listening to it. It's based on the novel with the same name by A.D. Portland.

As far as I know, there is no english version of this play.

The novel ... well, from the little picture on the cover my best guess is: it's the first Sacred novel "Chronicle of Ancaria - Angel's Blood" (german "Die Chronik von Ancaria - Engelsblut") by Steve Whitton.

I think there is also no english version of this available :/

As for Sacred3: I recommend keeping an eye on ign.com as well ;)

Rather a serious statement calling it a Diablo 3 killer! Putting Sacred right in the centre of the map with a spotlight (and a disco ball) there!

Our game's got Kahunas!

As for Sacred3: I recommend keeping an eye on ign.com as well ;)

and what pix, thanks Birne, travel on folks, click here!

First new Sacred 3 Screenshots!

Diablo killer? Nooooooo. I don't want a game that's a better version of Diablo, I want a game that a better version of the Sacred Series. They really need to stop trying to fit a genre and feel that the series doesn't have. So far, slightly disappointed with this although I'm hoping that more information will help to lessen my fears. :oooo:

Afaik it happens periodically at the DeepSilver booth on 6th floor. :)

I wouldn't expect that much, though, it's the same that was shown behind closed doors at gamescom and it's the same ign and the german magazine saw.