First new Sacred 3 screenshots!

Llama8

The screenshots in some ways remind me of Sacred 2.

That's what I thought... exactly!

you guys think they're using the same engine?

:)

gogo

If they are, they must've really revamped it a lot. It looks stunning.

It is not the same engine as Sacred2, as far as I know.

The game itself is 3D, but it seems to me, that you have to play in that standard isometric view.

looks awesome!! :thumbsup:

It looks totally 3D to me - that 1st one is kinda panned down and the last one is slightly zoomed in?

The lighting in the 1st one looks amazing on the clouds there in the background!

It is not the same engine as Sacred2, as far as I know.

The game itself is 3D, but it seems to me, that you have to play in that standard isometric view.

The Iso lovers are gonna love this, I know it was always toss up tween iso versus 3d with the fans, waiting to see this play out, maybe there will be some options for configuring^^

Got my attention! Can't wait to see and hear more. :)

cheers folks!

Hola Loco!

:hugs:

Was hoping that peeps would find that title a draw, so happy to see you!

looks awesome! :thumbsup:

The lighting in the 1st one looks amazing on the clouds there in the background!

That's my favorite too, the color palette with lighting is outstanding, there's still a Sacred touch going on with the art.

we loves!

gogo

Thanks for link birne!

Made a new topic for the discussion

Sacred 3 Preview write-up from IGN

Wow!

heh, I raise your wow. I'm still almost in some disbelief how much info is quickly being released, so much was done for our little fave game, and so much more to be coming.

This is probably one of the best times now, when we're knowing a release date, with the teasers coming out. Days got interesting ^^

gogo

Actually, the first image has me a little concerned. Is this going to be like D3, where you have all these really interesting looking backgrounds, but only a limited area that you move through? I'm thinking of the amount of area you see off to the sides in D3, such as in the abbey or in the final act. To me, that first image certainly seems to suggest that the bridge and settlement in the background are just that, background, and not actually somewhere you can get to.

Or maybe I'm just worrying myself and need to cut back on the caffeine... :Just_Cuz_21:

Actually, the first image has me a little concerned. Is this going to be like D3, where you have all these really interesting looking backgrounds, but only a limited area that you move through? I'm thinking of the amount of area you see off to the sides in D3, such as in the abbey or in the final act. To me, that first image certainly seems to suggest that the bridge and settlement in the background are just that, background, and not actually somewhere you can get to.

Or maybe I'm just worrying myself and need to cut back on the caffeine... :Just_Cuz_21:

Haha! I just posted this concern in the other thread.

I too have this same observation and concern. I base this off of the 1st and 2nd screenshots myself.

Here are the pics in their full glory for those that dislike the tiny versions:

sacred-3shot05jpg-9d8857.jpg

sacred-3shot03-1jpg-9d8856.jpg

sacred-3shot01jpg-9d8854.jpg

sacred-3shot04jpg-9d8855.jpg

Actually schot, it looks more like the barbarian character is the source of that blood and flame type buff...

Anyway, the extra detail zoomed in is pretty sweet. Im going to try and refrain from making any guess about what the game will play like and just enjoy the tease these screens offer!

Oh sweeeeeeeeeeeet, DB you rock. lol I was so rushing today to get all these posts up for Sacred 3, and I kept fidgeting with the sizes and couldn't get them up in time, only those teeny ones.

Thank you, they're so much nicer to look at now.

gogo

Attention is at 110%. These very few first images are exactly what I was hoping Sacred 3 would look & feel like. Total immersion!

Now only the game mechanics... :glare:

I remain, :inquire:

• 1 year later...

I find these shots are reminding me a lot of Diablo 3.

Are we going to have a Sacred 3 and/or Sacred Citadel section on the Wiki? That could be something I'd be willing to work on in the near/distant future.

• Like! 1

We could make a button, linking from main Sacredwiki page, and put in info we have, though there isn't much yet.

Another project? :bounce:

Can chat this up with Schot see how he wants the next wiki to pan from current set up

:gogo:

gogo