Guild Wars 2 - Misc Multimedia

I was not sure where to post this, so I just started a catch-all multimedia thread.

This pic shows three of us ready to go swimming in the Grove (Sylvari capital city). Watch out for the lily pads, they can be fatal if you hit them from the diving board.

2gwie68.jpg

This pic shows three of us ready to go swimming in the Grove (Sylvari capital city). Watch out for the lily pads, they can be fatal if you hit them from the diving board.

I just came across a video I made out of this a few minutes ago. I kept it to see if it was worth posting, but your image will do fine.

Max

Max, that loox amazing!

I have just started my Asura ranger...lol she loox nothing like yours though, I'm inspired now

:)

gogo

p.s. lol, for a second I thought the marking over the right eye was a borg implant ! :lol:

p.s. lol, for a second I thought the marking over the right eye was a borg implant ! :lol:

OMG lmao, will never be able to look at Max again without thinking this

Seven of Nine is now yer new callsign :whistle:

Saw you in game with that armor, but did not know it was racial armor! I thought it was just a well fitted set of random drops - I suppose, just 'cause I can't afford Tier 1 armor, that it applied to most of us :tongue:

Real good lookin' set and worth every penny!

You are not alone Scleameth. I had to pawn a significant percentage of my virtual possessions to afford just one piece of cultural armor. I will not be sporting a complete set for a long time.

me and a whale

sem8eg.jpg

a lil glitch - I had to restart client to gain my body back!

1z4im9t.jpg

I stumbled upon a puzzle that lead to a ship in a cave... safest place to build a ship if you're scared of the open seas I suppose...

qss9ar.jpg

lol the giants and mini modes were hysterical. Didn't really "get " it until I got the connection tween the red mushrooms and the lilliputian and Brobdingnagian modes.

lewis lives on!

(with a touch of swift :P)

gogo

And here's our first fight against a champion Cave Troll. We encountered him again a few minutes later, and it was a real pain so I didn't record it. It's my first video with my Warrior so we get to see the action from very very close :

Max

It's insane how close up the melee is... almost a different game. I played Guild Wars strictly warrior for that, you're making me look hard at the class again. I'll watch you closely next time we're playing together.

Warrior doesn't look boring at all.

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

Here a dozen players and NPCs get involved in a fight against a dozen Ghost Pirates on the Bloodtide Coast.

EDIT : I didn't know Moas could climb up trees.

moatree.jpg

Max

Edited by Flooxim

Fireworks!

Thanks to Kiyeri for showing me that sweet item!

They can be purchased with copper in Beetletun.

What's great about these fireworks is that they are almost permanent. The only way to get rid of them is to drop them on the ground and leave it there for 30 seconds, then they'll disappear. When you drop them on the ground, anyone can pick it up and have fun with it. I remember two players staring at us when we were playing with them, and when we let them try the fireworks, it's almost like they were going back to childhood. :)

I was hoping we could use them as a weapon or make it explode by putting them on a campfire, because in the item description it says : "Keep away from open flames."

Max