The Nameless Guardians

Hey all,

So I've had sacred for awhile now, im still on my first silver run through though im hoping to have that done and move on to gold soon.

Anyway, I've heard people talking about farming the guardians for legendaries but so far I've either just not seen or completely missed these guys and scrolling the wiki for info is giving me a headache - can find info about them, just not the right info! >.<

So I was helping someone here could tell me where these guys are? If they're part of a quest and how I would go about farming them? As in is it a free roam thingy etc.

Any info is seriously appreciated as I've had no luck trading for tinwora's curse after a month and if I can get it off these guys I'd be seriously chuffed! :D

Thanx all! :D

Ah right, so do you load free roam before or after you kill them in the campaign then? I know I read somewhere that if you kill something in a quest it doesnt respawn in a free roam but dont know if thats true or not?

Also, are there any bosses, area's or quest lines that are garunteed to drop legendary items? Or is there any specific way I can increase my chances of getting them on a console? :)

Thanx for the info btw :)

They will reset every time you start a Free World game. It does not matter whether you have completed the Campaign or not, just as long as you have unlocked the difficulty.

AFAIK, there is no guarantee of getting a Legendary (PC or console).

There are a couple of quests that guarantee Legendary items... Undead Legion gives Boneslicer, Empty Office Quest gives one (duh, forget the name of that hammer), as well as the class quests give "legendary" items as well.

Edit: FWIW, legendary-hunters onconsoles did not meet much success until the very-late game, with EP maxxed and tons of all skills, all areas of the map explored, etc, etc... ekeing out every scrap of "chance to find valuables", before any amount of success (ie 2 or 3 legendaries found by one person).

There are a couple of quests that guarantee Legendary items... Undead Legion gives Boneslicer, Empty Office Quest gives one (duh, forget the name of that hammer), as well as the class quests give "legendary" items as well.

Forgot about those. Sorry