Ascalonian Catacombs (rematch) - 22 Sep 12

I thought there would be 4 videos of the run (we jumped from part 2 to part 4), but anyways great video once again! I can barely hear myself talking in the video, and this boss went down pretty fast (only 6mins, expected 10).

And I had a good laugh @~3:30 when you see that little asura charging at the King all by himself and then flying off a few seconds later.

Max

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought there would be 4 videos of the run (we jumped from part 2 to part 4), but anyways great video once again! I can barely hear myself talking in the video, and this boss went down pretty fast (only 6mins, expected 10).

And I had a good laugh @~3:30 when you see that little asura charging at the King all by himself and then flying off a few seconds later.

Max

There is a slider for the volume that I use to remove the dialog. Must have not gotten slid all the way down.

I went back and inserted video #3. I had to upload it out of sequence due to its size but I forgot to post it when its time came.

The next dungeon runs should be a more rewarding experience for everyone.

Here are the latest patch notes (Sept. 25) : CLICK HERE

Here's what they say about dungeons :

Dungeon Rewards

We’ve made some significant updates to dungeon rewards. I wanted to try and clarify them here. All of these changes have been the result of an original exploit which was letting players receive upwards of 20 levels by completing a single dungeon run. We initially closed this exploit, which caused some new problems. The result is this new system which should increase dungeon rewards for players who play though them normally but help curb inflation of rewards for those who are using exploitative methods to farm them.

1) Dungeon tokens are now rewarded at the end of an explorable chain. This was done to stop players from repeatedly entering a chain and farming the first boss that dropped tokens rather than playing the entire chain. At some point in the near future, we will make up for this by making dungeon tokens a rare drop so that even players who are not completing a chain can make partial progress toward the rewards.

2) Dungeons reward 20 tokens for completion and now reward an additional 40 tokens for the first time they are completed each day. This means that if players can complete all 3 chains of a dungeon in a day, they’ll receive a total of 180 tokens, which is enough to purchase some of the smaller rewards.

3) Dungeon tokens should be account bound. This will allow players to have a single character farm tokens for their other characters.

4) Last week, to limit the most extreme cases of dungeon speed-clearing, we introduced a system to limit rewards for rapidly repeating dungeon clears. However, a bug in that system caused it to impact more players than intended. This week, we’re updating the system to not impact clearing different chains of the same dungeon. We’ll continue to evaluate this system in coming weeks.

I can't wait to try the new changes!:BlobRed:

Max