Caudecus's Manor - 29 Sep 12

I will be there =)

Just an offer but do we want to start at 6am my time? if that will make is easier for everyone? I can just take a nap after the run.

So guys, does 6am PDT sound better?

It is no better for me, but it might be a benefit to those in EU time zones.

Would Sunday work better guys?

Not for me unfortunately, I have to work every sunday until October 28th. I might have Sunday October 14 off, but there's a small chance.

Max

Not for me unfortunately, I have to work every sunday until October 28th. I might have Sunday October 14 off, but there's a small chance.

Max

We will just stick with Saturdays then.

If you cannot find qualified personnel, my Elementalist should be 38 maybe 39 by this weekend.

Underpowered and stupid but available if you need me.

You will do just fine. Although even with you, we may have to cancel due to being short-staffed.

If 2hrs earlier is too early, then how about moving it 3hrs later? By that time the kids would be asleep, but I'd be instructed by the "holder of the slipper" to keep it quiet so I won't be talking on C3...

Edited by Scleameth

I don't object however there is only a 20% chance that I'll be able to play on saturday.

I know that your attendance on Saturday is contingent on inclement weather. I just did not want to reschedule and then learn the new time was even worse.

The time has been changed. So, do you guys want to make this new time permanent?

With this post, I confirm that I will not be able to make it for tomorrow's run. Sorry about that, I really wanted to discover this dungeon with you gang, and I hope you'll still play it without me. It's not because I won't be there that you can't have fun.

Max

With this post, I confirm that I will not be able to make it for tomorrow's run. Sorry about that, I really wanted to discover this dungeon with you gang, and I hope you'll still play it without me. It's not because I won't be there that you can't have fun.

Max

Sorry to hear that. There is always next week.

OK guys, so barring a miracle, we are one man short. What do you think? Go with four or cancel?

We got our butt handed to us with only four players and I agree with Kiy about a PUG in the party.

I suggest that unless someone else in the guild steps forward we would be better off waiting for a full crew of FDM. Win, lose or draw I like playing with our friends. :bye: