Caudecus's Manor - 06 Oct 12

I will be there, although I won't be able to make it if the time is being changed.

Okay, I will come along so you all can laugh at me as I keep dieing.

I was the one who died the most in the previous dungeon run, and nobody laughed. We had such a good time and a well-synchronized group, it was actually pretty fun. We did laugh, but not about character deaths.

Max

Edited by Flooxim

I will be there, although I won't be able to make it if the time is being changed.

Okay, I will come along so you all can laugh at me as I keep dieing.

I was the one who died the most in the previous dungeon run, and nobody laughed. We had such a good time and a well-synchronized group, it was actually pretty fun. We did laugh, but not about character deaths.

Max

The first dungeon run I think I spend more time dead than I did alive. Well maybe not but close or at least it seemed that way to me. :cool:

Are you saying you need it changed back to 11am CDT?

No, I'd like the time to stay as it is in the OP, which is 9am your time (&Wygram's time too), 10am my time, 7am for Kiyeri, and much later for Scleameth & Zorbi.

Max

It's my son's birthday that day, so there will be family in and out the house all day... I'll only be able to make it if we could have it later - after the kids are asleep already. About 7/8pm GMT? Or I'll have to skip this one and fall into the next run. But let's wait and see if Zorbi could join then there would be 5 without me.

I'm not level 40. Not even close tbh. Let's see how many lvls I can grind in the coming days.

If necessary, I guess we could always run AC Explorable, it is only level 35 (although it is the hard mode, as opposed to the easy mode we ran last time).

Sorry Guys, have some bad news... I just found out I have to go out of town tonight and wont be back till late Saturday night. Sooo... I wont be able to make the run. My apologies to everyone.

Sorry Guys, have some bad news... I just found out I have to go out of town tonight and wont be back till late Saturday night. Sooo... I wont be able to make the run. My apologies to everyone.

This is an unfortunate turn of events. I hope the sudden trip is nothing serious.