Most hilarious song to date!

Schot

Well I was watching The Good Wife tv show the other night when this song started playing in one of its scenes. It isn't often a new song can surprise me like this one. At first my ears were shocked and insulted. I almost couldn't stand to hear it but after a while I started to become curious about where the sound was going. Now I love it and I'm so ashamed to admit it, lol. Give it a listen but try to listen as long as you can, haha.

mucka blucka by Tally Hall

• Like! 1
  • 3 months later...

A classic :)

Sometimes all you need is a strange language to think it is an nonsense text with nonsense words:

http://www.totgelacht.com/content/984.html

or the same song live by the band

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/68927/Loituma_live

And then you are told that it is an east finish slang :)

Isn#t it strange that thinking it is an nonsense manga-style song makes you more interested in listening than knowing that it is a finish folk song band singing in finish?

One of the most asked songs when we perform with our firefighter band.

I can tell you, rolling these RRRRR's deep in the throat is a good excuse to ask for glass of beer once you finished it.

Rirrekirrebulldog:

Rirre local slang for Räder= wheels

Kirre - Ketten= chains

Bulldog - german tractor maker Lanz named its models Bulldog and in slang a Bulldog became the synonym for a tractor

The song is about a farmer named Willi who works at every weather (Wierrre) because he has such a beast of a tractor:

ketten-traktor.jpg

Yeah.. not so much a song as a bunch of random noise strung together. I recall this track from Dr Demento's old radio show.

For the uneducated, Dr Demento was a DJ back about 25 - 30 years ago with a radio show and his schtick was bringing us some of the weirdest and on occasion, funniest stuff he could find. Classic stuff like:

And who can forget Irving...

And this gem..

And in the realm of the weird we have this classic:

Then there's this one

And there's the Pencil Neck Geek.. This was done by Fred Blassie - a pro Wrestler from the WWF...

BUT, we can't leave out Dr Demento's biggest success - Yes, I mean Weird Al Yankovic!

Edited by wolfie2kX
  • Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Um.. OK.. So they could use that video for the next incarnation of the Exorcist movie... Clearly she's possessed by some demon... Now if only she would spew some Split Pea Soup... and spin her head 360 degrees... Guaranteed hit flick!

Um.. OK.. So they could use that video for the next incarnation of the Exorcist movie... Clearly she's possessed by some demon... Now if only she would spew some Split Pea Soup... and spin her head 360 degrees... Guaranteed hit flick!

Well you would be asking for Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtaBSzk3FvE

Another classic Weird Al video, "I Lost on Jeopardy."

Edited by BigBodZod

There was a time when germany aqnd england had some great battles in soccer. But one day these $%&!!! English did an act of sonic warfare and soccer in germany was never the same again. My younger sister played a goalie in our small village youth team. There was a knockout match for the district cup versus a district town which had one the last years. When she returned from the match my dad asked how it was:

You know how kids are: They choose a hero and identify with him. She said the scorer of the other team was not kicking even once towards her goal- She know he was a fan of germanies top scorer and so she sung this song all the game:

• Like! 1