Is that it?

I started feeling the itch a week ago. It's been months since I played.

I installed Sacred Gold and downloaded some level 100 toons--kind of wish I had saved my guys from when they shut down the closed servers.

Well I guess you can't go home again. It bored me to tears.

Next I installed Sacred 2, thinking that my shotgun seraphim or my big axe warrior would satisfy my craving. Well I can't get online. Thought I had just forgotten my password or something. I tried to reset it and got an error or something.

Have they closed the Sacred 2 closed servers?

I've been doing the main quest in single player. Today marked the first time I have ever completed the Blind Guardian quest. That was pretty cool.

I started feeling the itch a week ago. It's been months since I played.

I installed Sacred Gold and downloaded some level 100 toons--kind of wish I had saved my guys from when they shut down the closed servers.

Well I guess you can't go home again. It bored me to tears.

Next I installed Sacred 2, thinking that my shotgun seraphim or my big axe warrior would satisfy my craving. Well I can't get online. Thought I had just forgotten my password or something. I tried to reset it and got an error or something.

Have they closed the Sacred 2 closed servers?

I've been doing the main quest in single player. Today marked the first time I have ever completed the Blind Guardian quest. That was pretty cool.

Sil!

Earth!!

Don't go away so long!!

:whip::hugs::whip:

Still a good game to poke around with, it's like a mini mmo in a single game eh^^ The closure of the online servers was kind of huge moment, and did you see where Sacred 3 is going?

:unsure:

gogo

Still playing SP LAN.

Ironic, since the servers shut down, I play the game more often then ever. Almost nightly.

Must be my defiant nature. As if my defiance could somehow bring back days gone past.

A strange psychological development!

As far as Sacred 3 is concerned. Hopes & Dreams mixed with Doubt & Despair.

We shall see...

I remain, :paladin: