Caudecus's Manor - 13 Oct 12

1. Caudecus's Manor, Story mode
  2. 13 Oct 12, 09am CDT
  3. Five level 40* characters
  4. Event will not take place with less than five characters

* - Recommended, but not absolutely required

We could not get enough people today, so I am rescheduling the dungeon run. "Third time's the charm", maybe.

Rooster:

1. lujate
  2. Flooxim
  3. Scleameth
  4. Wygram
  5. Kiyeri

I'm there, I promise nothing but a world wide major catastrophe will drag me away.

Oh my heavens the world will end on Saturday. Looks like we have a party. :drunkards:

Would you believe I'm at the hospital at the moment with my lil boy... He was coughing all night and having some issues breathing. Nothing serious I'm sure, but I'm not sure I'll be home on time. I hope to be home in time but it does look like ill be 15-30 mins late, but if there's anyone else that wants to take my place you're more than welcome

So we started the run 85 minutes later, but we did it. I personally think this dungeon was slightly easier than the Catacombs (I died 11 times though). But we still need to be careful, because we got wiped 2 or 3 times.

I recorded the whole run, and it lasted 64 minutes, which is a lot less than the Catacombs run (98 minutes).

Max

Thanks again to everyone for patiently hanging around! It just seemed that the trip to the doctor's/hospital was never gonna reach a conclusion! 15 mins wait here, move over to the next cubicle, wait another 15 mins. X-rays, wait another 15 mins, then get the shots done and wait 30 mins. It just adds to frustration!

But thinking back, it was actually a rather nice dungeon run! A few laughs when I got mobbed by some knock down effects - basically spent the whole time on my back until dead without getting even one standard hit in... The chest drops could have been better IMO.

Great videos so far! Too bad I'm dead during half of the videos :sweating:

Next time, I'll die less, I promise!

Max

We (you and me) were way too squishee. I think we will have to go pump some iron. :starwars:

Edited by Wygram

Great videos so far! Too bad I'm dead during half of the videos :sweating:

Next time, I'll die less, I promise!

Max

We (you and me) were way too squishee. I think we will have to go pump some iron. :starwars:

I kinda changed my build since Sunday, my utility skills are much more helpful, and I get to die a lot less since then, we'll see how it goes in a dungeon.

Max

I have two more videos I keep forgetting to upload.

I think I have Toughness or Vitality in every accessory and piece of armor. I feel they are important in dungeons (as well as WvW and high end PvE).

I really look forward to see those vids. And about vitality on armor, I kept trying to find ways to achieve this, and for me it seems easier to say than to do.

Max

OK, here is where things got interesting. The snipers really tore us up, and we all died a couple of times. Our break came when Kiyeri moved up the hill and attacked the snipers directly. At the beginning, you can see her moving in while the rest of us wait for Scleameth to run back from the spawn before launching the frontal assault.

Yea, the snipers were tough to avoid while fighting off the other mobs. Seemed to work really well engaging them before pulling. Funny, I never took much damage until I had taken them out and came and join you guys, then it appears I was down most of the time lol. Funny I don't remember it that way, but video doesn't lie.