Oct 22nd Halloween Major Update

I'd like this topic to be moved in the updates sub-forum, I completely forgot about that section when I made this topic.

Thank you.

Max

• 2 weeks later...
We want to give you a heads up about Phase 4 of the Halloween event. Phase 4 will start at 9:00 AM PDT/16:00 GMT on October 31, and will run until we publish a new build on November 1 (which will be sometime after Noon PDT/19:00 GMT).

Once Phase 4 starts, the Ascent to Madness dungeon will no longer be available – but you will still be able to enter the Mad King’s realm, including the Labyrinth, the Clocktower, Reaper’s Rumble and Lunatic Inquisition.

Also make sure that you will “Attend the Party” in Lion’s Arch once Phase 4 starts, and do not worry: It is a non-stop party, so swing by any time you want!

Happy Halloween.

from: https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/halloween/Halloween-Phase-4-Heads-Up

Nooo... I wanted us to run the dungeon again. I hope we'll still be able to run it after the new build is published.

Max

My only attempt at the dungeon was a solo encounter... I got a few good shots in, but ultimately gave up the fight and saved some silver...

Sorry to hear that. We looked for you last Sunday, but you must have either been AFK or having tech difficulties. :(

My only attempt at the dungeon was a solo encounter... I got a few good shots in, but ultimately gave up the fight and saved some silver...

Sorry to hear that. We looked for you last Sunday, but you must have either been AFK or having tech difficulties. :(

no problem really - I'm sure there's going to be tons more to do in future! Since I'm not on the US project any more my gaming time has been cut down to only a few hours per week (no more work from home days :sigh: )