Guild Wars 2 - Dungeon Run - 27 Oct 12

I'd like to see a warrior in the group for the run. Should I give my slot to wygram if he is still available?

Max

Thanks Max, but Wygram (the warrior in GW2) is only about level 33/34. He still has much training to do. :viking:

I will be around and might even follow your party after you let the dungeon run. At Level 33 taking him into a level 50 dungeon would not help the team at all.

Edited by Wygram

I'd like to see a warrior in the group for the run. Should I give my slot to wygram if he is still available?

Max

Thanks Max, but Wygram (the warrior in GW2) is only about level 33/34. He still has much training to do. :viking:

I will be around and might even follow your party after you let the dungeon run. At Level 33 taking him into a level 50 dungeon would not help the team at all.

How about we do an AC story run afterwards?

Max

How about we do an AC story run afterwards?

If we still have 5 FDMs I will be happy to play.

I barely managed to hang in there with a massive thunderstorm outside... Lighting struck and I was out. I had to reboot to get the connection going again, but did not have any kind of stable signal. Most of the time I'd click my skills, but they would all just flash... having 10 flashing skills and nothing going off was a little frustrating! Not to mention the rubberbanding effect I had to endure. But we managed to scrape a successful run together! At one stage Lujate res'd me, but all I saw was my health going down to about half and about 10 secs later the final 1% of a res complete!

At least we made it. Took us about 66 minutes, without too many deaths (I died 3 times), and got lots of silver and items (most of them we obviously can't use on our own characters.

Max