Guild Wars 2 - Dungeon Run - 10 Nov 12

1. TwilightArbor*, Story mode
  2. 10 Nov 12, 09am CST (click link to see time in your time zone)
  3. Five level 50 characters
  4. Event will not take place with less than five FDM characters

* - The actual dungeon itself is subject to change. If some characters are not high enough level, we will drop down to one of the other dungeons.

Rooster:

1. lujate
  2. Scleameth
  3. Kiyeri
  4. Wygram
  5. Valyrion (tentative)

Edit:

Note new date

I knew that Max and Kiyeri could not make it, but without them we still had a chance of getting five. Since Scleameth also cannot make it, I have postponed it a week.

We have two choices here :

-organize more activities during weekly daytime

-or force guild members to play on the same server.

Second choice is a bit heavy and most of you will disagree.

Max

We have two choices here :

-organize more activities during weekly daytime

-or force guild members to play on the same server.

Second choice is a bit heavy and most of you will disagree.

Max

Weekday events are valid and possible way of getting more people involved.

Forcing members to one server is a sure way of (*)&^#$^ people off and leads to general failure.

Humans are very strange animals and like to do things their own way.

I should be available that day, so I'd like to come along too. I haven't done any dungeons in GW2 yet though, but I'll do my best not to get us all killed :P

Deaths are a fact of life in dungeons, which is why they contain waypoints and repair. Just spec a fair amount of defense and you should be fine.

I should be available that day, so I'd like to come along too. I haven't done any dungeons in GW2 yet though, but I'll do my best not to get us all killed :P

We have been using a product called C3 for voice communications on our runs. It is free of charge and Lujate can provide an invite and password if you decide to use it.

http://www.downloadc3.com/

:viking:

Valyrion... if your a squishy (I.e. clothie) maybe Lujate can craft you something... sorry Lujate for volunteering ya. I'm sure if you supply what mats you can the rest of us will try to fill in the blanks :) at least I know I will if I can. Just remember to gear for High survivability (it Vit and toughness)

Valyrion... if your a squishy (I.e. clothie) maybe Lujate can craft you something... sorry Lujate for volunteering ya. I'm sure if you supply what mats you can the rest of us will try to fill in the blanks :) at least I know I will if I can. Just remember to gear for High survivability (it Vit and toughness)

I would be more than happy to craft some gear.

Another survival tip: Stay away from the Sylvari Ranger (the mobs just love her perfume). :tomato: Last night, a veteran camp supervisor chased her around the supply camp for three minutes, while being pursued by three of my Berserkers. All this while me and another Ranger were lighting up the veteran with everything we had.

lol, yeah... not sure why I piff everyone off so much they want to kill me :P I'm cute and cuddly and loveable GEEEZ

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Don't you remember the fairy tales the "damsel in distress" is always under attack by the bad guys. :faerie:

Thank heavens for the Mad King..... Without the level 80 experience points I would still be pushing for something in the low 40s.

I have made level 50, so I am in if you need/want me.

Thank heavens for the Mad King..... Without the level 80 experience points I would still be pushing for something in the low 40s.

I have made level 50, so I am in if you need/want me.

You are in. :paladin: