Guild Wars 2 - Dungeon Run - 10 Nov 12

Don't forget that the event will take place one hour later for the players not in the Americas since we got back to standard time last weekend.

Max

Edited by Flooxim

Don't forget that the event will take place one hour later for the players not in the Americas since we got back to standard time last weekend.

Max

Good point. Although the link still shows the correct time, I changed the text to show CST.

I am glad I checked when this dungeon is, looks like I will have to spend Friday working my way there so I can play on Saturday. Good thing I have all of Friday off because it is a long trek up the map. :viking:

Oh I just noticed I'm not part of the roster. I will be able to login later then, and don't forget to take pics and record some footage.

Max

Edited by Flooxim

Oh I just noticed I'm not part of the roster. I will be able to login later then, and don't forget to take pics and record some footage.

Max

Sorry about that. If you want, I can list you as a standby in case someone else cannot make it. Also if we finish up early enough, we may try a second run.

Also if we finish up early enough, we may try a second run.

That won't be possible, I got something planned in the afternoon.

Max

Sounds like fun lujate. I might be kicking around the servers at the event time. If I am it will be nice to read in on your adventuring on the guild chat. :D Or if there's need I might jump in! Just got my Flesh Golem. Weeeeeee!

Sounds like fun lujate. I might be kicking around the servers at the event time. If I am it will be nice to read in on your adventuring on the guild chat. :D Or if there's need I might jump in! Just got my Flesh Golem. Weeeeeee!

Plan A calls for a L50 dungeon. If Plan A falls through we could do a L30 one (or just do it after the L50 one).

Maybe we can run an AC after that's level 30 and you can join Schot. @Max... sorry you can't join in too... want my spot? I can sit out a week, and I will most likely be online all day.

It's gonna be alright. I don't need to participate in every event. Plus if new faces show up and have fun too, I'm more than happy.

Max

The event went well. I will try and post some vids later this weekend.

With the big Lost Shores GW2 event next weekend, I figure the next dungeon run will likely be the following weekend.

Bravo! Great action! :thumbsup:

It was even more intense in person than it shows. :sweating:

Things got hot near the end, when Scleameth went down twice in a couple seconds.

Great footage so far!

Max

... when Scleameth went down twice in a couple seconds.

:dntknw: not one of my prouder moments... but I was a little slow on the keys there... kids and drama around the house seems like the norm when we're running dungeons... :crazy:

... when Scleameth went down twice in a couple seconds.

:dntknw: not one of my prouder moments... but I was a little slow on the keys there... kids and drama around the house seems like the norm when we're running dungeons... :crazy:

It is called Real Life. Have fun you only pass through it once.

OK, so here things turned ugly. Sorry again to those I tried to revive but abandoned to die. Those spiders made the Downed state impossible. In hindsight, we should probably have tasked 2 or 3 people to focus on eliminating those spiders.

I hope you got good rewards at the end of the fight, 'cause that one really felt like a pain for you.

Max, I am not sure I deserved any rewards for this dungeon. I did learn somethings but too late to count this time around. :viking: