Guild Wars 2 - Halloween Suprise - 28 Oct 12

1. Lion's Arch, near the Lion Statue

2. 28 Oct 2012, 12:00PM PDT

3. Not really a player requirement, everyone is welcome!

Here's the official meessage that was posted by ArenaNet on their Facebook page :

Don’t Miss the Halloween Surprise at Noon Pacific October 28!

Act 2 of the Guild Wars 2 Halloween event is live – enjoy the festivities! DO NOT MISS Act 3 of Shadow of the Mad King which kicks off at the lion statue in Lion’s Arch at noon Pacific (12:00 PM Pacific Time/19:00 GMT) on Sunday, Oct 28 with a very special, one-time only surprise!

I hope to meet you there!

Max

I totally expect what you both replied. I wanted to test the FOV thing for the occasion, might not be such a good idea.

Max

Okay, so we experienced lots of overflow problems, which made us try again and again for 20 minutes in order to get all together. The "one-time" event was only the cinematic, so we'll be able to run the dungeon again and again for the chest that we seemed to have missed on our run. But I liked the "special gift" we got at the end :

A 10-Slot Trick-Or-Treat Bag that can be used as storage

Max

Here is an abridged video of the dungeon. It is still rather long, but I was afraid it would seem incomplete if I made it any shorter.

Never thought the camera would have been so close to your character, while mine is pretty far away.

EDIT : Here's the view I had during most of the fight :

Max

Edited by Flooxim