Guild Wars 2 - Dungeon Run - 24 Nov 12

okay, I am willing to die again. However if we have some new players I will be content to go explore and just kill thing. We need more players, which is why I say this. As long as it is not a PUG... the last one with Mr Big was a pain and challenge. No ones fault but I am beginning to hate PUGs.

I took Kiyeri and Wygram with me yesterday to recon this dungeon. One of the two random players we picked up asked if Wygram could make it, since he was two levels below the recommended minimum. I told him Wygram was a trooper and would be fine. I think we all would have been fine if that same guy had not just bailed without a word right before one of the big boss fights. The other player stuck with us, and we fought our way tooth-and-nail to the final boss. Kiyeri found the "Easy Button" way to take him down and we succeeded.

Wygram was NOT the weak link in that party.

I do have to say tho, after completing it... It was a challenge and in hind site it was fun. What a sense of accomplish finishing it with just 4 of us. Kudo to us all.:drunkards:

EDIT: oh and count me in please too :)

Edited by Kiyeri

Just before saying yes, I wanted to say that I heard this dungeon was one of the longest one. How much time do we have to plan for the run?

That's one tough robot! Nice annotations max. Very good point that first one. Not easy to do sometimes with so much going on. :heat: What is it that made this run more smooth than others. Simply stable servers?

That's one tough robot! Nice annotations max. Very good point that first one. Not easy to do sometimes with so much going on. :heat: What is it that made this run more smooth than others. Simply stable servers?

I believe teamwork was the key to this easy victor. We are all fairly ffamiliar with what the other members are doing and how they react. The last time we had a PUG with two outsiders.

OMG I miss the spell checker.

Edited by Wygram

What is it that made this run more smooth than others. Simply stable servers?

By "smooth", I just meant that the run went better. Almost certainly due to more experience on our part.

The rest of the dungeon run did not result in very good footage (mostly because I died in key moments), so here's the final boss fight.

I put it in a spoiler tag for those that don't want to be spoiled.

Thanks again to Kiyeri for finding that safe spot.

Regarding the boulders, like I said on Saturday, I did not use them because they did less damage than my auto-attack. Guess the game just likes you better. :)

I found a nice safe place and was killing the lava worms so Max and Kiyeri could use the boulders they left behind when they died. Traded out my sword for my rifle, seemed to work out okay. :drunkards: