Ghost Ship! FDM's new skin and return!

This is awesome! Saw the new skin floating around this morning after the huge upgrade to our forum to the latest version, spongy, responsive, insightful software, the modern community redux.

Thanks Schot for keeping up on this, only a few days and nights sleep ye lost eh>?

Arr!

:P

gogo

p.s. Yeah pirates.. for us!

Bring on the rhum, yarrr! :drunkards:

Especially Schot, have a few on me. :)

This looks good indeed. The new default was far from DarkMatter(ish) feeling.

And on a quick glimpse, this looks sweet in smartphone too. ^^

Cheers guys! The moral support you guys supplied helped a lot! And gogo forcing me to take breaks so I didn't go completely mad, lol. Glad we made it out alive! I managed to learn a few tricks during the process so not all my time was for not.

Something cool I just noticed about this new skin. All of our post text have a slight shadow effect. Makes the text look like it's floating. :D If you highlight text here the effect is even more pronounced. Neato!

Something cool I just noticed about this new skin. All of our post text have a slight shadow effect. Makes the text look like it's floating. :D If you highlight text here the effect is even more pronounced. Neato!

I would not have noticed that if you hadn't pointed it out. Cool though :)

Like hovering the cursor over someone's name and seeing that cool info box appear. ^^

Whats the number in the green box under the members avatar referring to?

and excellent work on the new look schot. :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

We've reinstated Ghost Ship as the Default skin. We're using a newer version which matches latest version of our forum software, and this time around , with ghost ship skin we can post!

:bounce:

The IPB default is there as an option, using theme changer at bottom left of your screen.

Ahoy!

:pirate:

gogo

• Like! 1

Okie dokie. I was wondering, what I was missing yesterday, when I tried to change back to Pirate.

Glad you got it back up and running as it should again. The default sure is quite an eyesore, IMHO.. :P

• Like! 1

Nice! I missed a lot thid forum :-)

Who did the pirate draws? someone of the forum?

Aren't they wonderful?

They actually came with this skin that Schot found on the net, was not too expensive, and we get to say ARrrr! every once in a while...

we even got a pirate smiley

:pirate:

Okie dokie. I was wondering, what I was missing yesterday, when I tried to change back to Pirate.

Glad you got it back up and running as it should again. The default sure is quite an eyesore, IMHO.. :P

I know! lol I guess they have to have a skin that is always going to work, so they have to make it run fast. Works well enuff, and I think it's one of IPB's best ones yet... but it ain't no Pirate!

:)

gogo

hahaha

u know, none of us even knew it was a spooky pirate skin till one of the members here posted in in their topic... and that's when we squinted a little harder... lo and behold... skulls, crossbones, ferns and pirates!

:)

gogo