Aegis' gallery went poof so he starts a new one...

Aegis

Greatest anime/manga/superhero series in the world. :D

Highly recommended.

It really is. It's somehow one part parody and one part loving homage to the action anime genre.

• Like! 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks. :) I personally think the movement on the robes of the first one was the best of the three myself.

By the by, you managed to watch One Punch Man?

• Like! 1

Thanks. :) I personally think the movement on the robes of the first one was the best of the three myself.

Only managed to watch one more, but have more to watch this long weekend...and ... me and friends got sucked in by this anime on netflix... GantzO? LOVE the creatures... so menacing looking and ugly,... story was meh...just loved looking at each moster clash and their great weapons!!

:o

gogo

great drawings, I like the second one most!

Thanks. Glad you like. :)

Only managed to watch one more, but have more to watch this long weekend...and ... me and friends got sucked in by this anime on netflix... GantzO? LOVE the creatures... so menacing looking and ugly,... story was meh...just loved looking at each moster clash and their great weapons!

gogo

I've never watched any of the anime, be it Gantz:O, or the previous Gantz anime. I have, however, read the original manga. It is one messed up story filled with a messed up cast. Also, definitely nsfw.

• Like! 1

great drawings, I like the second one most!

Thanks. Glad you like. :)

>>

Only managed to watch one more, but have more to watch this long weekend...and ... me and friends got sucked in by this anime on netflix... GantzO? LOVE the creatures... so menacing looking and ugly,... story was meh...just loved looking at each moster clash and their great weapons!

gogo

I've never watched any of the anime, be it Gantz:O, or the previous Gantz anime. I have, however, read the original manga. It is one messed up story filled with a messed up cast. Also, definitely nsfw.

I just watched Blame, on netflix,... lovely mix of 2d and 3d and just loved the dark, gloomy setting with some breathtaking work on sound effects!

:bounce:

gogo

Heh... So we go from a messed up world where life is practically a game in Gantz to another mesed up... uh... don't know if I can classify The City as a 'world'... in Blame!. I agree the animation looks top notch.

• Like! 1

Heh... So we go from a messed up world where life is practically a game in Gantz to another mesed up... uh... don't know if I can classify The City as a 'world'... in Blame!. I agree the animation looks top notch.

I hope you dont mind me chatting here a bit on your own drawing thread...just read a few info on Wikipedia about Blame... aparently the city is so big it's taken in the moon as part of it's "construct"... and there's a room in it as wide as jupiter is big... a dyson sphere? but filled!

:blink:

gogo

Indeed. Thanks to a 'screw up', The City is an ever expanding mess, continuously built without rhyme or reason, and with no end in sight. Hence the overall plot of Killy essentially finding someone who possesses the genes to stop this. Just that thought alone makes the setting so messed up. And given the size and scope of The City, who knows how long it has gone on.

With anime/manga like Akira, Gantz, Blame!, or Berserk (all of them good, but at times should be read in small doses), makes me really appreciate something like One Punch Man all the more.

• Like! 1

Indeed. Thanks to a 'screw up', The City is an ever expanding mess, continuously built without rhyme or reason, and with no end in sight. Hence the overall plot of Killy essentially finding someone who possesses the genes to stop this. Just that thought alone makes the setting so messed up. And given the size and scope of The City, who knows how long it has gone on.

With anime/manga like Akira, Gantz, Blame!, or Berserk (all of them good, but at times should be read in small doses), makes me really appreciate something like One Punch Man all the more.

lol, in small doses... Yes, I think I know what you mean... too much of this "epicness" that im being treated to in these animes ive been watching lately can be overkill. That absolutely premium animation and sound though, just sucks me right in... the stories have been kinda "meh'... but I guess Ill be looking for that soon too ^^

:)

gogo

Seems like some of the anime adaptations these days have 'meh' stories. Ah well...

Temporarily going back on topic, a mean, mean villain:

raizou__more_chain___less_butterfly__by_

Now you can derail the topic again. :D

:lol:

He does look mean... the mask is particularly potent

gogo

• 3 months later...

I'm using the forum's facelift as an excuse to post new stuff. ;P

Despite things like Revelation of the Seraphim, High Elf 'adjusting' her top, or certain Dryad outfits (playable and enemies), it took a certain pic of a topless witch to finally show this:

masako__now_with_more_scribbles__by_aegi

And since I like girls alot, here's another:

mizuki_ver_final_final_____maybe__by_aeg

Though probably not as much as this next guy, where he dresses up like a girl (with claws):

kasha__bargain_bin_invincible_east__by_a

And finally, a drawing I did for a friend, namely a bit of Guilty Gear fanart with herself (sort of) inserted:

sol_and_silvy__lets_rock__by_aegiskhaos-

• Like! 1
On 9/9/2017 at 10:50 AM, Aegis said:

I'm using the forum's facelift as an excuse to post new stuff. ;P

Despite things like Revelation of the Seraphim, High Elf 'adjusting' her top, or certain Dryad outfits (playable and enemies), it took a certain pic of a undressed witch to finally show this:

masako__now_with_more_scribbles__by_aegi

And since I like girls alot, here's another:

mizuki_ver_final_final_____maybe__by_aeg

Though probably not as much as this next guy, where he dresses up like a girl (with claws):

kasha__bargain_bin_invincible_east__by_a

And finally, a drawing I did for a friend, namely a bit of Guilty Gear fanart with herself (sort of) inserted:

sol_and_silvy__lets_rock__by_aegiskhaos-

These are brilliant! and you never need an excuse to post your work Aegis :hugs:

The first three images are my favorite.  Effortless, with grace...you've captured great sentiment here (You have to blink to catch the lobster claw fingers on the third one! )

gogo

• Like! 1
25 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

These are brilliant! and you never need an excuse to post your work Aegis :hugs:

The first three images are my favorite.  Effortless, with grace...you've captured great sentiment here (You have to blink to catch the lobster claw fingers on the third one! )

gogo

Thanks as always, gogo. Don't blink too much or you might get that claw in your eye. ;)

On 9/10/2017 at 9:29 AM, gogoblender said:

Is she a demon? That's why it's replaced her hand?

gogo

First, that's not a she, that's a cross dressing man. :D  If people are fooled without me saying anything, I've done my job. :D

Second, he is no demon.  Them claws he actually wears on each finger like jewellery, though obviously they also serve as weapons. :)

• Like! 1
  • 1 month later...