Aegis' gallery went poof so he starts a new one...

Aegis

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

She can probably lift it with her thighs alone. ;)

I just noticed the detailing on the knot

Knots are an art in of themelves, this resonates for me now because on this weekend was with nephew and was showing how a reef knot as compared to a Granny knot for his shoe laces for boots is better^^

http://lifehacker.com/5451765/ditch-the-granny-knot-to-tie-your-shoes-more-efficiently

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

Yeah, the detail of that 'thing' hanging from her waist, VERY difficult to do when you have no good reference to base it off of in the first place.

As for showing the reef knot, who woulda thought that all it takes is one loop to make a difference? ;p

• Like! 1

Yeah, the detail of that 'thing' hanging from her waist, VERY difficult to do when you have no good reference to base it off of in the first place.

As for showing the reef knot, who woulda thought that all it takes is one loop to make a difference? ;p

heh... because of that video, I actually went to a new Knot... the Ian Knot, for jogging... we'll see how this works out, specially in the snow and salt outside^^

Is the knot in your drawing a Celtic knot?

That was Schot's comment when he saw it

gogo

It's possible. Wouldn't know for certain since I was basing it off a not-so-clear reference, though it seems like it could be the case. Every drawing of her in that outfit up to this point has been a bunch of interpretations of what the heck that ornament is. :)

Here be the reference I am referring to:

20_moresf5alts36.jpg

• Like! 1
  • 1 year later...

Huh... been well over a year...

So what have I been up to since then?

First off, been doing some artwork (including a temporary cover) for a book called 'Black Sun'. Rather than show all the pics, I'll just link to the folder itself for all the stuff I did:

http://aegiskhaos.deviantart.com/gallery/60860380/Black-Sun

And second, this chick:

li_fen_by_aegiskhaos-db3w8vh.jpg

• Like! 1

Great to wake up early this fair morn and be treated to some art. WB Aegis, and with an action packed, graceful fighter to boot!

What do you think about one PUnch Man? Never heard of him before, and He just showed up on my Netflix last night... I LOVE some of the videos I got off of Youtube... worth watching? This one's in 60 FPS too!

gogo

• Like! 1