Aegis' gallery went poof so he starts a new one...

Aegis

Just noticed those marks on the cheek. Are they scars from battle? An admin from FDM, years ago, once sent me a book from Great Britain, the first book from a series written by Stephen R Donaldson..Science Fiction and very very scary.

One of the lead characters had scars purposefully carved into his face by an ex-lover as a "lesson" and when he got angry during the series, the hairless, think-skinned marks would fill up with blood as a kind of stigmata.

:)

gogo

Those marks are for keeping track of all the enemies she's dusted... :tongue2:

• 4 weeks later...

Welp, those who pay attention, the avatar I use oughta be familiar to those who know fighting games. Here is said guy on my avatar holding up one of his victims in victory:

kazuya_pwnage11_again_by_aegiskhaos-d69d

Note, I do not recommend you treat women like that... even if she is demonically possessed,

• Like! 1

Wow

So intense!

And the fact it's a guy holding up a girl...I had to check twice if this was what I was seeing... yup

Pretty courageous vision here

:thumbsup:

gogo

Wouldn't call it courageous as much as he's an evil mofo, and he belongs in a fighting, ergo equal opportunist beatings for all. ;p That, and it's been done in game as seen here:

Besides, he's shown to do worse towards his father:

His son:

Not even his helpless granpappy is spared:

I think all the men in his family hates father's day.

• 2 weeks later...

Something different for my update. For the one or two who pay attention to my whinings about wanting to write and getting distracted, I finally finished a short story. If you don't know anything about Tekken, I made it a point to get as much background in there without coming off as spoon feeding. I'll simply post the link as I intend for this thread to be mainly about my drawings, but also because I'm a bit lazy:

In His Ashes

It is about that pointy haired guy on my avatar just in case anyone is wondering. There is actually an accompanying sketch to go with it featuring the two characters in there, thus I even bothered to do this. And if I continue to be on a roll, I might finish it sooner than later.

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Aegis, really sorry to get back so late on this, it's a beautiful piece of work, you've captured some real emotion here, is it the pose, and their faces?

:)

gogo

Heh. Better late than never, yes?

That seems to be the consensus people have on that pic. It's emotional as it was meant to be, though the response turned out better than I thought. :P

• Like! 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks. :)

Just so there is no confusion to those unfamiliar with Grimm, both girls are the same character. Just that her two forms are both represented here.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...