Guild Wars 2 - Dungeon Run - 01 Dec 12

1. Citadel of Flame, Story mode
  2. 01 Dec 12, 09am CST (click link to see time in your time zone)
  3. Five level 70 characters
  4. Event will not take place with less than five FDM characters

Rooster:

1. lujate

2. Wygram (tentative)
  3. Kiyeri (tentative)

This dungeon is locked and we will have to complete the The Battle for the Flame Citadel and Senecus Castrum world event to unlock it.

Guild Wars 2 - Improving dungeon runs

Never been into this area before, and you should replace "31 nov" by December 1st.

If none of the European players can make it, I don't mind the run starting later than the stated time.

Edited by Flooxim

I just got a call from my sister asking me if I'm available to help her moving on saturday morning. Since this is something I can hardly say no to, I'm dropping off this run. However, since this is my weekend off, I'm available on sunday if you decide to postpone the run or make another run.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I just got a call from my sister asking me if I'm available to help her moving on saturday morning. Since this is something I can hardly say no to, I'm dropping off this run. However, since this is my weekend off, I'm available on sunday if you decide to postpone the run or make another run.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Max, life and family must come first. No need as far as I am concerned for any apology. Catch you some other time. :viking:

I would rather play WvW instaed of a PUG. Our luck with PUGs have been so bad it is not even worth talking about.

Wait a minute did I say WvW.... Can I take that back or is it too late :-[

:viking:

Edited by Wygram