More DarkMatters changes on the way!

After these changes, do you plan on taking a look on the couple topic that mysteriously disappeared? (3D Breakthorugh Puzzles, Aegis draws and put in on the internet, etc.)

It looks like some of our data has been lost, even wrastling with our hoster, they're unable to get it back for us. We're really sorry that two of our topics, both creative ones got swiped, sorry guys ! :(

Schot, you're still keeping up with all these change, thanks for forging ahead, it looks like FDM's coming out from the cloud after this big attack on us, and we'll have some new super powers to boot!

:bounce:

gogo

Ok... Well this hasn't happened yet. Simply because we don't have a skin to go to yet. Our future skin is under construction so I'm waiting for that to finish and then will update the forum and skin. Cheers gang! I'll post when the update has completed. Granted... You'll know when it happens anyways. :D

Ok... Well this hasn't happened yet. Simply because we don't have a skin to go to yet. Our future skin is under construction so I'm waiting for that to finish and then will update the forum and skin. Cheers gang! I'll post when the update has completed. Granted... You'll know when it happens anyways. :D

Haha I'd imagine we would at that :P