Sophia's Choice...

True.. tho it's kinda hard to put up that kind of thing here on a chapter by chapter basis. Debating my publishing options. Yes, putting it up here is cool and everything, but it's been a lot of work and wouldn't actually hurt to get something out if it.

• Like! 1

I was just going through old emails -- a friend of mine self published a novel through Smashwords about 6 months ago and liked how it worked. I've never published anything so I can't really make any recommendations myself.

You could organize the first post, and post a linke or upload the PDF file in here, Chapter by Chapter, the thing is im requesting this so I can print your work and read it while im at work :)). Tho I finished everything so far, maybe in the future I wiill need it, tho I will think of some other ways.

Oh I just thought of something, seeing how seraphim "wings" looks like I think they were made with a purpose, maybe interstelar traveling while using the wings to adapt themselves to the hybernation chamber, tho I wouldn't see how practical would that be. Its just a thought you might add in your story under some circumstances.

True.. tho it's kinda hard to put up that kind of thing here on a chapter by chapter basis. Debating my publishing options. Yes, putting it up here is cool and everything, but it's been a lot of work and wouldn't actually hurt to get something out if it.

Wolfie, I can't think of many more ways to keep Sacred alive than with what you're doing.

We've change the Sacred 2 Fan Art section to Sacred 2 Fan Art and Fiction

There's a book a literary creation that a member put up a few years ago along with some painted art as a contribution:

This book is Sacred

I'll also change the Sacred titles in a few minutes.

There will always be home for your work on your Wiki

:gogo:

gogo

There are lots of options out there for self- publishing.

I was just going through old emails -- a friend of mine self published a novel through Smashwords about 6 months ago and liked how it worked. I've never published anything so I can't really make any recommendations myself.

Yes... I looked into some.. Most require that I put forth a big pile of money in order to get the books printed. Which I suppose isn't so bad - except funds are kind of tight at the moment.... But I'll look into the link you provided and see what all your friend did..

Oh I just thought of something, seeing how seraphim "wings" looks like I think they were made with a purpose, maybe interstelar traveling while using the wings to adapt themselves to the hybernation chamber, tho I wouldn't see how practical would that be. Its just a thought you might add in your story under some circumstances.

Well.. The ones in the game would seem to be a bit.. clumsy if you ask me. they're fixed, they don't flap, they can't fold, they're well.. more in the way than anything. Which raises other questions. Like what purpose they really serve... Which brings us to...

As far as interstellar travel.. Meh.. not so much. Wings are good for a bird flying thru the air... but there's no air in space. If anything, the wings in Sacred appear to be more like antennae.. Remember, they can contact those orbiting satellites to summon BeeEffGees and the like. Thinking those are more what they're for than anything else...

Wolfie, I can't think of many more ways to keep Sacred alive than with what you're doing.

We've change the Sacred 2 Fan Art section to Sacred 2 Fan Art and Fiction

There's a book a literary creation that a member put up a few years ago along with some painted art as a contribution:

This book is Sacred

I'll also change the Sacred titles in a few minutes.

There will always be home for your work on your Wiki

:gogo:

gogo

Well.. SOMEONE'S gotta keep the faith alive until Deep Silver gets their act together and puts a proper Sacred 3 on the market!

The story is kind of amusing.. Not very Seraphim-like though. :4rofl: Never known a Seraphim to be quite so selfish or into jewels and the like.

I think this is how male seraphim should look like :)). http://www.deviantart.com/art/Seraphim-208964064

And gogo it should be Fan Art and Friction . :drool::drool:

Oh and I dont see Sophia Choice in there... is it in another category ?

Its only on DarkMatters.. for now.. :)

As for the male Seraphim.. Hmm.. Great art...

BUT...

The guy in the picture won't quite work. At least, not what I had in mind. The guy needs to look MUCH more demonic.. Remember, he would have to be more of the embodiment of evil in order to make a Seraphim be so disgusted. Except for the lack of er.. cleavage, that one could almost pass for a female Seraphim...

• Like! 1

Yah true they might be for antenas but remember they were made to fight in space not on planets , even so, a antena that huge ? Wouldn't make any sense with what kind of tehnology the "Creator" was using, even my theory wouldn't stand a chance , I think they are for something, but not antenas or interstellar traveling.

One more theory I came up with, would be the control of a fighter ship , that would make more sense.

the pages are available on the wiki for you to add your book to Wolfie, the titles on both Sacred 2 section and Sacred have been changed to reflect Fan Fiction as well.

With about 40 thousand readers per month, I think you'll get some notice with publishing there

:)

gogo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1 Year :)) congrats, I hope you continue this lovely story.

Well.. SOMEONE'S gotta keep the faith alive until Deep Silver gets their act together and puts a proper Sacred 3 on the market!

you said it!

:hugs:

gogo

About that gogo, I have seen and read recently that the games deep tarded silver are doing , are just realy realy bad. So expect nothing from them with sacred 3.

My personal oppinion Sacred 3 will never come up on the market, I dont think they will continue the series.

Edited by AngelShade
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hello wolfie, any news on this story ? If you have anything that you haven't posted would be nice to post it in here, even a raw version . I think im your nr. 1 fan of this story.

• Like! 1

Yeah, thats true, recently life brought a wall in my face that I had to smash it with my fists, toughest wall I got so far, hopefully I won't have any of these tough life events anytime soon. But anyhow, thanks for replying, and will be looking forward for the continuation of this book , I waited 2 years I can go on for another infinite (or finite ).

Edited by AngelShade
  • Like! 1
  • 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...