Good place to farm for items?

Cursed Forest chain quest runs always seemed to yield decent drops.

Over the course of the entire chain, the possibilites are endless really.

The constructs only drop ammies & rings, an added bonus.

Enjoy!

Obviously, be mindful of the many dangers in the area. Some would make the debate, the area is the hardest to grind in Ancaria.

I remain, Etherian

• Like! 1

He's on ps3 so probably don't have cursed forest, which is sad...since like you said, those construct soldiers drop a lot of rings and amulets and no weapons/armors that overload your inventory

For rings and amulets, your best bet (fighting wise) is still the orc cave, at least 4 champions per run that you can grind repeatedly. But that get boring quickly, so you also find a boss really close to a save point, like Wild Boar (lower char level), Dragon end boss in the Seraphim Island cave (mid level), or the 4 Guardians final boss, then farm them repeatedly while modifying your weapons/gears towards that particular boss(s) for the most damage possible.

However, I have found that uniques don't usually offer the best modifiers since they are the same each time you get them, only their item level changes. Unless you are grinding for a specific unique, like artamark's star, I think you will be better off to use bargain shoppers to buy rings/amulets you need, like +x-x rings, +all skill rings, etc.

• Like! 1

Orc Cave Guide

If you're looking for just amulets and rings, the ghosts in the whisperwood (eastern Human region) only seem to drop them.

When I was grinding levels I would always go the southeastern section of the swamp. Lots of werewolves and stuff and always seemed to get decent drops. I would just make a wide circle around the small town down there and by the time I completed the circle the enemies would respawn

bingo

Thanks Knuckles for posting the link.

I think Dobri's guide was one of the most influential in the game, it almost single-handedly changed global farm-patterns for Sacred 2!

:dance:

gogo

• Like! 1

Boss runs leave items and quests drop the aspect sets often. The main quest bosses often drop aspect sets and the side bosses often drop off aspect sets.

With %lifeleach I might run, the poison lord, the tree boss, the boar, grunwald dragon, etc.. <- those are some near portals.

• Like! 1