Guild Wars 2 - Toon Listing

Last night, we had a brief dungeon group theory-crafting discussion. Afterwards, I thought it might be a good ides to make a list of L80 characters available to FDM. Since every profession in GW2 can fill different roles, I am also adding an additional descriptor for each character.

NA

Dobri:

Guardian-? (Dobri's Easy-to-Play Solo PvE Guardian :))

lujate:

Mesmer-DPS (lujate's Mesmer)

Ele-D/D (D/D Ele)

Guardian-Tank

Engineer-Condtion

Kiyeri:

Necro-Condition

Ranger-Ranged DPS

Warrior-?

Flooxim:

Ele-Scepter (Elementalist Condition Build)

Warrior-DPS (Warrior Critical Shout Build)

Scleameth:

Guardian-DPS (High damage Guardian)

Ranger-Condition

Wygram:

Warrior-Ranged DPS

EU

Chrona:

Necro x3-Condtion, Power & Minion

Guardian-?

Let me know if I need to make additions or corrections.

• Like! 1

Is it possible/necessary/important to be more specific about the characters and their respective "build"?

For example, my Ele listing would be more complete if we say it's a "Fire & Air Scepter". I plan a "Crit Shout" build with my Warrior, so I'd like this to be specified in this toon listing when this character gets to 80.

@Lujate : You say your mesmer is an hybrid. A combination of what things?

Nice topic idea by the way! I really like this initiative!

Edited by Flooxim

I want to keep this list as simple as possible. I am afraid if every character has its own category, it will loose value. I did add links to published builds, so detailed descriptions are available for people to look at.

My Mesmer is a hodgepodge build that only a newbie would come up with, and no self-respecting gamer would play. I have group healing and condtion removal, condition damage and power. On paper, I would say it is a horrible build, but somehow I make it work.

So far I have:

Taerima level 80 Human Guardian (Weaponsmith/Armorsmith)

Bai Dobchan level 37 Norn Elementalist (Tailor/Artificer), whom I will probably end up using as D/D

Still deciding on third, but in order to experience more aspects of the game, I will surely end up making a ranged char, like Ranger or Engineer. We will see :)

My ranger is supposed to be a condition damage ranger. Kind of a mid-range ranger, since I don't really use bows that often.

But her gear is far from complete and not at exotic level....

• 3 weeks later...

I think a couple characters reached 80 since the last post. Will the first post be updated?

Is it possible to change the ele build listed beside my name? It's a condition build now.

I think a couple characters reached 80 since the last post. Will the first post be updated?

Is it possible to change the ele build listed beside my name? It's a condition build now.

I have changed your entry. Other characters will be added on player request.
  • 1 month later...

Lujate, could you add my warrior to the listing? You can specify it is a "critical shout" build, which I will be posting later today.