Ascaron's Seraphim world's first "hot" video game super hero?

Was she?

I don't remember a lot of other female gaming heroines out at the time, was this another huge factor in the game's crazy early success?

The world's first magical Stilletto booted, high-heeled heroine with wings?

:devil:

gogo

Well... I suppose that the graphics have a LOT to do with the "heat" so to speak..

I recall a game from oh.. the 1990's called Vinyl: Goddess from Mars (circa:1995) and back in the day, given the level of graphics, it was pretty smokin' hot - for it's time.

Relatively speaking, Vinyl looks... well.. not so much any more. Of course, we've had about 17 years of technology advances that make those old DOS games look - ancient.

Give it another 20 years and take a look at Sacred 2 again - and you'll likely find the graphics to be so.. weak...

Edited by wolfie2kX
  • Like! 1

Look throughout our society. Even the world over.

Magazine Covers, internal spreads. T.V. Movies. Series. Sit-Coms. Novels. Advertisements. Billboards. The Red Carpet.

Heck, young children are even catching onto the story they have been sold through all media outlets. Dressing like night walkers in broad daylight.

The question first asked by Mr. Playboy himself, still holds true even today. Do you buy for the photos, or the stories?

S*X sells, period!

I remain, :crazy:

• Like! 1

Wasn't there a nibblegate in one of the Wizardries - Bane of the Cosmic Forge? In the higher resolution versions (commodore Amiga) you could see nibbles at the naga priestesses.