Currently Watching...

Omnicide

We just started watching Castlevania on Netflix. Animation. VERY VERY SERIOUS... lol at times so serious I have a hard time watching the gush of content, history and explanations that spew forth. Ultra violent (what isnt these days) and I do like the whole "belmont" clan thing, and effects are pretty epic... just...y r there only four episodes:)

:)

gogo

We just started watching Castlevania on Netflix. Animation. VERY VERY SERIOUS... lol at times so serious I have a hard time watching the gush of content, history and explanations that spew forth. Ultra violent (what isnt these days) and I do like the whole "belmont" clan thing, and effects are pretty epic... just...y r there only four episodes:)

gogo

More episodes are already in the works. It seems like it was a test run.

• Like! 1

gogo

More episodes are already in the works. It seems like it was a test run.

What were your feelings on it.

did you like it?

gogo

MASSIVE SPOILER FOR CASTLEVANIA......

wow... love how they animate her magic with those battles in ep four... im hooked.... the new eps cant come out fast enough

gogo

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I know I'm late to the part with this one, as it came out in 2009, but I just discovered a series on Netflix called "The League". Jenn no longer lets me watch it in bed at night, due to me laughing too hard.

• Like! 1

I know I'm late to the part with this one, as it came out in 2009, but I just discovered a series on Netflix called "The League". Jenn no longer lets me watch it in bed at night, due to me laughing too hard.

Just saw the trailer for The League. One of the actors, Mark Duplass in it, I recognize. He also acted one of the scariest creepiest movies I've ever seen...

Creep

:blink:

gogo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2017 at 1:58 AM, Gilberticus said:

I'll have to look for Creep. I also like "The Good Place", which is.... well, fluff. But I like fluff, I can't Always be watching dark and sinister stuff.

I agree with you on the fluff vacations... having the grey matter working full time is exhausting... sometimes after finishing work I just want to be sitting in a wash of colorless formless media... soothing but nothing more

:lol:

gogo

I'm a netflix man myself.

I just finished season 2 of the sci fi show Dark Matter (good show plus extra credit for the name).

I also finished Sword Art Online. I don't usually care for amine, but it was good.

Watching Defenders now,  to tide me over until Daredevil season 3.

18 minutes ago, lujate said:

I'm a netflix man myself.

I just finished season 2 of the sci fi show Dark Matter (good show plus extra credit for the name).

I also finished Sword Art Online. I don't usually care for amine, but it was good.

Watching Defenders now,  to tide me over until Daredevil season 3.

I love netflix as well!

am in the middle of watching narcos.  my interest popped up after seeing that there is a second season. Of these kinds of series I still think Breaking Bad was the grittiest, but narcos has its moments.  Haven't dipped into Defenders yet but looking forward to it soon

gogo

just finsihed watching Hiden Figures which came out on Netflix ... brilliant and absolutely inspirational.

Deserving of it's mega high rating on Tomato Metre... love the actresses 

:gogo:

gogo

We started watching American Gods. Only on episode 5 of season 1 now. But so far I like it, only gross thing for me is Bilques, eating people up with her vajayjay while having intercourse. It is an actual nightmare for me.

9 minutes ago, Aegis said:

Not too long ago, binged watched Marvel's The Defenders. Considering Iron Fist was a big letdown, Defenders was needed to get things back on track. :P

omgod, please dont get me going about IronFist...

he SUCKED... :o ... :lol:... SOOOOOOOO BAD.....

I embarrased for the writers/producers, you name it... and that actor... a big blech

:oooo:

gogo

5 hours ago, Delta! said:

We started watching American Gods. Only on episode 5 of season 1 now. But so far I like it, only gross thing for me is Bilques, eating people up with her vajayjay while having intercourse. It is an actual nightmare for me.

Some of my family was watching it, said they loved it's production values and writing.  Took them a while to finally warm up to it, but they fell for it completely.

If I watch it I'll watch out for those eating scenes you mention

gogo

14 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

omgod, please dont get me going about IronFist...

he SUCKED... :o ... :lol:... SOOOOOOOO BAD.....

I embarrased for the writers/producers, you name it... and that actor... a big blech

:oooo:

gogo

Yeah... Danny was annoying, and I have no idea why he was written that way. And I still ask myself why a series of a character who is the 'master of kung fu' can have so little kung fu in it, and what little we get is so bad. :P Hopefully having a new showrunner for the second season will make things better. It took a cross over series to make him more tolerable... wait, not quite. More that the series does the bashing for us. :P

Just now, Aegis said:

Yeah... Danny was annoying, and I have no idea why he was written that way. And I still ask myself why a series of a character who is the 'master of kung fu' can have so little kung fu in it, and what little we get is so bad. :P Hopefully having a new showrunner for the second season will make things better. It took a cross over series to make him more tolerable... wait, not quite. More that the series does the bashing for us. :P

lol .. your words "tolerable" ... yes, that would be the least that I could/ would think would be possible from him... as such..he's.. 

insufferable

gogo

On 09/09/2017 at 4:07 PM, gogoblender said:

Some of my family was watching it, said they loved it's production values and writing.  Took them a while to finally warm up to it, but they fell for it completely.

If I watch it I'll watch out for those eating scenes you mention

gogo

Those eating scenes are in the pillot already.

I have a question, and I figured this was the place to ask it. I took a break from American Horror Story to watch Legend of the Iron Fist. I'm not too familiar with Marvel characters. Is Danny Rand supposed to be so Bohemian? Because the character in Legend of the Iron Fist show doesn't seem to act like much of a super hero, he looks more like someone I'd see playing hacky sack or selling glow sticks at a Grateful Dead cover band concert.