Currently Watching...

Omnicide

21 hours ago, Veracious said:

Oh and OMG the punisher was so good! I cant believe I didn't include that. 

Now who else is anxious for Jessica Jones season 2 ? ? ? aaaahhhhhhh

LOVED the punisher

terrific and deep characters...I was so happy that this could still happen on tv and it delighted me.  I hear they Netflix picked it up for a second season ^^ Jessica Jones, havent seen yet, but you bringing it up reminds me of how much everyone here liked it as well as my family... guess I gots some more watching to do 

:D

gogo

A New cooking show. 

It is from Australia and is called "Zumbo's Just Desserts". It is quite exciting, and there are some really good ideas.

• Like! 1
2 hours ago, Delta! said:

A New cooking show. 

It is from Australia and is called "Zumbo's Just Desserts". It is quite exciting, and there are some really good ideas.

My gf loves the great British bake off. It was on Netflix. Not sure what other platforms

• Like! 1
12 hours ago, Veracious said:

My gf loves the great British bake off. It was on Netflix. Not sure what other platforms

15 hours ago, Delta! said:

A New cooking show. 

I saw the trailer for this on Netflix, but didnt click... yet will now

:bounce:

gogo

• Like! 1

So the current show at my house even though I try not to watch at this point is "shameless". Its hard for me to get too emotional about tv but I've never hated every character in a show the way I do with "shameless." I loath this show and yet I listen to it in the back ground as my gf watches. I figure I don't have to dedicate myself to it but if she's going to watch I want to know the progression.  Even she admits she doesn't know why she continues to watch it. I guess she just wants to see how it ends. 

Anyone watch this garbage? 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Veracious said:

So the current show at my house even though I try not to watch at this point is "shameless". Its hard for me to get too emotional about tv but I've never hated every character in a show the way I do with "shameless." I loath this show and yet I listen to it in the back ground as my gf watches. I figure I don't have to dedicate myself to it but if she's going to watch I want to know the progression.  Even she admits she doesn't know why she continues to watch it. I guess she just wants to see how it ends. 

Anyone watch this garbage? 

Hahahah id actually watched a few episodes but eventually lost interest... ooh the things u do for gf .. 😃

gogo

• 1 month later...

I've started watching Jessica Jones.. 

zomgod...has anyone EVER scored a better intro theme?  Just... WOW! lol I couldnt stop playing it over and over when I first started watching... and the character of Jessica is so well written and acted!

:bounce:

gogo

• Like! 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Just saw Han Solo... zzzzzzzzzzzzz...what a disssapointment

maybe im getting too old for this franchise? I keep feeling that I'm looking for something more fresh, but am continually seeing the same ole universe like forty years later after this series' first inception

Star Trek gets it right"er" 

:)

gogo

• Haha 1

We started watching Criminal Minds. already on season 4, so far I like it, but I do wonder if it would really be like that... won't they just profile them from far away, and not get so personally involved... 

• Like! 1

Ha... that’s the thing right.. profiling can give great results when working with large numbers ... but when you get to single crimes like that profiling I guess only goes so far ... did you been following how they just finally caught the golden state killer in the states after many decades of him eluding. Authorities?

:o

gogo

• 4 weeks later...

I just binged a new show that was really good and it was from an unlikely source. It was actually filmed for YouTube Red. Its called IMPULSE. I don't want to give anything away so wherever you watch your shows see if you can find it. Season 1 was 10 episodes of 40-50 minute episodes. Totally worth the watch. 

12 hours ago, Veracious said:

I just binged a new show that was really good and it was from an unlikely source. It was actually filmed for YouTube Red. Its called IMPULSE. I don't want to give anything away so wherever you watch your shows see if you can find it. Season 1 was 10 episodes of 40-50 minute episodes. Totally worth the watch. 

I'm stoked! I think we have the same taste..I'll see where I can track it down.. first... lemme check a sneak peak at the trailer? :D

Youtube REd...I was looking at that..is that a new pay channel from Google? Worth it?

gogo

• Like! 1
2 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

I'm stoked! I think we have the same taste..I'll see where I can track it down.. first... lemme check a sneak peak at the trailer? :D

Youtube REd...I was looking at that..is that a new pay channel from Google? Worth it?

gogo

Traile'rs excellent! Love how they dont give anyting away... tracking it down 

gogo

• Like! 1
22 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

Traile'rs excellent! Love how they dont give anyting away... tracking it down 

gogo

Yea YouTube Red is the paid side of YouTube. I've never heard of them doing series until now. No idea what I've missed. But this show was excellently done all the way through. 

8 hours ago, Veracious said:

Yea YouTube Red is the paid side of YouTube. I've never heard of them doing series until now. No idea what I've missed. But this show was excellently done all the way through. 

Yah I just saw now that they have on Youtube, the pilot AND the entire series... Youtube's now like the new Netflix!

:dance:

gogo

5 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Yah I just saw now that they have on Youtube, the pilot AND the entire series... Youtube's now like the new Netflix!

:dance:

gogo

Yea they're trying. I use showbox. Its an ad driven app for Android. That's where I saw it. 

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Its not on netflix... asked my cousin to hunt it down for me

:pirate:

gogo

Yea I had told you its from YouTube Red. Or u can see it on showbox for android. Ok let me know when you watch it. I think you'll love it

Edited by Veracious
Spelling and grammar lol
  • 3 months later...
On 7/25/2018 at 8:04 AM, Veracious said:

Yea I had told you its from YouTube Red. Or u can see it on showbox for android. Ok let me know when you watch it. I think you'll love it

alas, didnt catch this yet :(

.. but did manage to watch Chilling Adventures of Sabrina... AMAZING!!! It's like Harry Potter...but not PG and this series is gruesome!!

A serious departure from the light heartedness of the original comic book series...I mean seriously... are the Aunties canibals?

:O :oooo:

gogo

19 hours ago, gogoblender said:

alas, didnt catch this yet :(

.. but did manage to watch Chilling Adventures of Sabrina... AMAZING!!! It's like Harry Potter...but not PG and this series is gruesome!!

A serious departure from the light heartedness of the original comic book series...I mean seriously... are the Aunties canibals?

:O :oooo:

gogo

Impulse is honestly even better in my opinion. But I did like sabrina. My gf and I watched it in a weekend. Very surprised at how nonchalant they were about the violence. Lol