Currently Watching...

Omnicide

On 1/4/2019 at 1:19 PM, Veracious said:

When magicians starts this month you'll still be able to watch online on the syfy website a day or two after the original airing. You won't need to wait until you come back to the states for Netflix. 

Ahhh, clever!!

:bounce:

gogo

16 hours ago, Veracious said:

Bohemian rhapsody was a good movie. The bio pic about the band Queen. 

Its on my list of "to watches" this year... who doesn't appreciate the genius of Queen, the cuts from the movie I've seen look smashing

:)

gogo

• 5 weeks later...

And...anyone watching Night Flyers? Its Hardcore Sci Fi... my kind of stuff when I just wanna sit back and chill with movies..it's actually from a novel that the author of Game of Thrones  George R R Martin wrote! waaaaay back...

gogo

My gf and I just finished The Umbrella Academy on Netflix. Really good show. It was 10 episodes. Its based on the dark horse comic. We watched it in 2 days. Lots to talk about. Check it out. 

2 hours ago, Veracious said:

My gf and I just finished The Umbrella Academy on Netflix. Really good show. It was 10 episodes. Its based on the dark horse comic. We watched it in 2 days. Lots to talk about. Check it out. 

Just saw the trailer for that! We actually get it here on the CAD network as well... good seeing you liked it... we'll watch it tonight! And.. holee molee just watched Heredity... I was waiting for this for a looooooooooong time... got super rave reviews, even with my own friends...  for a movie with very few special effects but knock out sound and concept... this is probably mister scary movie number one for me so far ^^

:oooo:

gogo

7 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Just saw the trailer for that! We actually get it here on the CAD network as well... good seeing you liked it... we'll watch it tonight! And.. holee molee just watched Heredity... I was waiting for this for a looooooooooong time... got super rave reviews, even with my own friends...  for a movie with very few special effects but knock out sound and concept... this is probably mister scary movie number one for me so far ^^

gogo

Did u watch titans yet

6 hours ago, gogoblender said:

yah liked it

gogo

That scene with jason todd vs the cops was insane. All the action in the series was actually really good. All the hate online was from people who didn't watch the show. Everyone I've seen who watched it really enjoyed it. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Veracious said:

Well this topic died lol

never fear ...and back to here! :superman:

We just finished watching The Dragon Prince...this is THE coolest thing I've seen this year!! It's production is connected to the  producers/writers of The Last Avatar... ( the three year long cartoon version) which was AWESOME... This new series called Dragon Prince has gotten me into complete knots about morals, right and wrong...they have made the what could be supposed to be the bad guys into such adorable and endearing leads...but who in effect... are socio paths:)! 

And loving this concept of vegetarian magic vs black... so many possible weighings in...I hope at least someone else here is watching it so we can explore

L(

gigi

• Like! 1
9 hours ago, gogoblender said:

We just finished watching The Dragon Prince...this is THE coolest thing I've seen this year!! It's production is connected to the  producers/writers of The Last Avatar... ( the three year long cartoon version) which was AWESOME... This new series called Dragon Prince has gotten me into complete knots about morals, right and wrong...they have made the what could be supposed to be the bad guys into such adorable and endearing leads...but who in effect... are socio paths:)! 

And loving this concept of vegetarian magic vs black... so many possible weighings in...I hope at least someone else here is watching it so we can explore

L(

gigi

I haven't watched anime in forever sorry lol

1 hour ago, Veracious said:

I haven't watched anime in forever sorry lol

Tis a beckoning sir... watch two eps with your gf and I so swear you'll be hooked

the voice acting iS AMAZING

:viking:

gogo

On 12/15/2018 at 9:01 PM, gogoblender said:

Amazing Trailer! They didnt give away too much either... can hardly wait!... is this coming out on networks?

gogo

Doesn't look like something I would want to watch. There is already enough horror in the real world without making up more.

9 minutes ago, Spock said:

Doesn't look like something I would want to watch. There is already enough horror in the real world without making up more.

Hereditary?

Yah.. its pretty resonant...and it can clamor up the wrong part of our spine.. not a very settling movie... an extraordinary display of craft and human terror however

:oooo;

gogo

On 3/5/2019 at 5:32 AM, gogoblender said:

L(

gigi

I LOVE IT!

It seems really great and I will start watching it on Netflix as soon as possible!

just a curious question gogo.... why did you sign it gigi...?

I'm patiently waiting on new seasons of The Good Place, The Magicians, and Supernatural. I used to like Walking Dead, but the whole thing with the baseball bat and the guy from Watchmen........ congratulations, Walking Dead, I've never used the phrase "unnecessarily gratuitous" before. Poor Abraham and Glenn.

I can't wait for Game Of Thrones... I just want Arya to kill Cercei... and a few more... I truly hope it will be a long torturous scene where all the hatred towards the "queen" will be brought forward and she must suffer more than she did when her children died... 

Sorry if I am being to dark.

On 3/6/2019 at 2:18 PM, Delta! said:

I LOVE IT!

It seems really great and I will start watching it on Netflix as soon as possible!

just a curious question gogo.... why did you sign it gigi...?

lol!

firstly, happy you guys are setting your eyes on Dragon Prince..its AWESOME

And, re gigi :lol: pending on where im tying from, if its a phone or laptop vs my desk top, if im going fast, sometimes my fingers hit the I instead of the O

:4rofl:

gogo

6 hours ago, Gilberticus said:

I'm patiently waiting on new seasons of The Good Place, The Magicians, and Supernatural. I used to like Walking Dead, but the whole thing with the baseball bat and the guy from Watchmen........ congratulations, Walking Dead, I've never used the phrase "unnecessarily gratuitous" before. Poor Abraham and Glenn.

The Good Place... Schot got me into that... cant get enough of Ted Danson...did you see him in Fargo? The guys is such an amazing actor!

RE The Magicians... AMAZING...I only watched a few of the episodes from the first season at my moms place in the states, but I loved the writing and fell in love with the series with the appearance of the "The Beast!"  unfortunately its not available here on CAD netflix, I'll have to get back to it when im back in the States during the holidays :cry:

SuperNatural...never see it

Walking Dead... AYUP...that scene you spoke about was the breaking point for me... not much in it for me after that...the journey there was pretty special though :respect:

gogo

3 hours ago, Delta! said:

I can't wait for Game Of Thrones... I just want Arya to kill Cercei... and a few more... I truly hope it will be a long torturous scene where all the hatred towards the "queen" will be brought forward and she must suffer more than she did when her children died... 

Sorry if I am being to dark.

lol Theuns, I think everyone is pretty much mirrorring your sentiment...there's just not very many super villains out there, at least nothing as evil as she was... but to top it off, she's got some smarts there up as well, and this seems to keep her in the game..or the series writers :lol: 

Yes, looking forward to much to this ending year, what an amazing series its been!!! 

:superman:

gogo

I haven't seen Fargo. I think you might like Supernatural, gogo. Granted, I don't know you very well, so correct me if I'm wrong. You seem (to me) to be the type of person who doesn't enjoy the "abandon all hope, because hope is nothing more than a candle in the wind that can be snuffed out at any given moment" types of shows. Supernatual is the story of two brothers , Sam and Dean (I personally like Dean). Stuff gets dark sometimes, and the brothers get slammed against the wall multiple times, but they never throw in the towel. 

I love Ted Danson. But the cool thing for me about The Good Place is that even though it might "just be a comedy", it really made me think about some of my actions. There was a scene where Kristen Bell's character, Eleanor, was stopped by an environmentalist  who asked her "Do you have a moment to talk about the environment?" Her reply was "Do you have a moment to eat my farts?" There's been times in my life where my actions haven't been very dissimilar to Eleanor's, I've done a lot of soul-searching as of late because of that little comedy.

The Magicians hasn't caused quite the same effect in me, but damn do I love that show! For me, Eliot and Margo kind of make the show, I'm not quite certain that the show would be anywhere near as enthralling for me without those two. 

4 hours ago, Gilberticus said:

I haven't seen Fargo. I think you might like Supernatural, gogo. Granted, I don't know you very well, so correct me if I'm wrong. You seem (to me) to be the type of person who doesn't enjoy the "abandon all hope, because hope is nothing more than a candle in the wind that can be snuffed out at any given moment" types of shows. Supernatual is the story of two brothers , Sam and Dean (I personally like Dean). Stuff gets dark sometimes, and the brothers get slammed against the wall multiple times, but they never throw in the towel. 

I love Ted Danson. But the cool thing for me about The Good Place is that even though it might "just be a comedy", it really made me think about some of my actions. There was a scene where Kristen Bell's character, Eleanor, was stopped by an environmentalist  who asked her "Do you have a moment to talk about the environment?" Her reply was "Do you have a moment to eat my farts?" There's been times in my life where my actions haven't been very dissimilar to Eleanor's, I've done a lot of soul-searching as of late because of that little comedy.

The Magicians hasn't caused quite the same effect in me, but damn do I love that show! For me, Eliot and Margo kind of make the show, I'm not quite certain that the show would be anywhere near as enthralling for me without those two. 

Oh yah...I do remember it now! It had all those scenes where they went up against all the superpowers of heaven and then the deeps?  Trailers I'd see of of it looked exciting

gogo