Currently Watching...

Omnicide

Just finished season 1of the order. Pretty good. Fair warning it's based in college. If you're not into that age range then eh. Lol. also umbrella academy I want to suggest once again. That show was amazing with a lot of depth. 

Edited by Veracious
On 3/18/2019 at 3:55 PM, Veracious said:

Just finished season 1of the order. Pretty good. Fair warning it's based in college. If you're not into that age range then eh. Lol. also umbrella academy I want to suggest one again. That show was amazing with a lot of depth. 

Absolutely adored the Umbrella Academy... one of my favorite views this season.  Lots of everything we love, and the writing is stellar. 

That ending...argh... give us more Netflix!!

:viking:

gogo

• Like! 1
18 hours ago, Gilberticus said:

Two words, man "The Dirt", been waiting quite a long time for this. 

I woke up this morning with a slew of reviews showing up on my news feed...what a roller coaster of reading! :4rofl: Course the name Motley Crue is familiar but I never really followed "hair metal' and so a lot of this has been fun to read about today...  I usually find The Rolling Stone's writing half-decent...but this one got me laughing...

https://tv.avclub.com/motley-crue-biopic-the-dirt-makes-even-the-viewer-feel-1833137936

Gonna make some time... usually rock biopics are not my thing, but this looks like some great viewing!

:bounce:

gogo

And... well after much coaxing from my brother this last week, last night there was some time and we settled into watch the first two espisodes of Netflix's new (lol or relatively new)  series.

We've only watched the first two...but that first was enough to slam me out of a week-long accumulated torpor from work and draw me in unrepentantly. The violence, the violence, and...oh, the violence...  :blink:  Not saying this is a bad thing, but it kind of caught me off guard. Its been awhile since I've really been able to settle into some animated sci fi and I think I was just giddy with delight that I got such a charge out of this first story out of the 18.  We only saw two, but that battle royale of the first was enough to make this series  much anticipated viewing for me this week as we settle in, and I must say I actually loved the twist/spooky ending of the second...

Anyone here into all those old Ray Bradbury short stories from years ago?

settle in folks, this one's a charm

:)

gogo

• 3 weeks later...

Watched The order great show Hemlock Grove also  a great show if you like the whole Vampire, shapeshifter vibe but was totally addicted to Sabrina Part 1 and 2 if you have any suggestions for other Supernatural related shows feel free to share you cant go wrong with Fantasy and totally looking forward to Lucifer S4.

o-mundo-sombrio-de-sabrina-netflix-1.jpg

On 4/13/2019 at 5:57 PM, Wolfboy83 said:

Watched The order great show Hemlock Grove also  a great show if you like the whole Vampire, shapeshifter vibe but was totally addicted to Sabrina Part 1 and 2 if you have any suggestions for other Supernatural related shows feel free to share you cant go wrong with Fantasy and totally looking forward to Lucifer S4.

o-mundo-sombrio-de-sabrina-netflix-1.jpg

Try SUPERNATURAL. Theres 13 seasons for you to catch up on. The only iffy season is 6. the show is awesome. 

13 hours ago, Veracious said:

No spoilers, but did anyone else see the season premiere of game of thrones? Soooo good! 

heh, notyet...but waititng for mom to get down here for the holidays ...btw the sabrina second season is EXCELLENT.  They have finally balanced the outlandish violence from the fist one... least to the episodes ive watched...and her two aunts have become adorable absolute show stealers

:heart:

gogo

On 4/16/2019 at 11:51 AM, gogoblender said:

heh, notyet...but waititng for mom to get down here for the holidays ...btw the sabrina second season is EXCELLENT.  They have finally balanced the outlandish violence from the fist one... least to the episodes ive watched...and her two aunts have become adorable absolute show stealers

:heart:

gogo

We saw the first game of thrones last night...just ... WOW... that huge long, winding, exultory, celebratory, massive welcome!  All for the fans it seems... I felt like we were being acknowledged for our loyalty all these years... could not have imagined a more respectful, for-the-fans and sumptuous start...

oh, lord... those dragons...

:hugs:

gogo

• Like! 1
4 hours ago, gogoblender said:

We saw the first game of thrones last night...just ... WOW... that huge long, winding, exultory, celebratory, massive welcome!  All for the fans it seems... I felt like we were being acknowledged for our loyalty all these years... could not have imagined a more respectful, for-the-fans and sumptuous start...

oh, lord... those dragons...

:hugs:

gogo

Yea they did a lot of fan service before moving too far into the plot of the season. Lots of question answering etc. Can't wait for next week's episode. 

20 hours ago, Veracious said:

OMG THAT ENDING TO MAGICIANS! WTHHHHHHH!!!

You’re so cruel.. heh hopefully when I’m down in stated I can catch all the episodes I’ve missed

😋

gogo

On 4/23/2019 at 9:47 AM, gogoblender said:

You’re so cruel.. heh hopefully when I’m down in stated I can catch all the episodes I’ve missed

😋

gogo

Syfy.com season 5 or 4, don't remember, is online free 

It won't be on Netflix until next year. 

Edited by Veracious
  • 2 months later...

Had some time this last week and used it to catch up on the *cough* required netflix viewing... 

anyone watching Peaky Blinders? I like the actors, and on TomatoMetre, its ranging around 95 % ...HUh?

Is the watching that good?  We just finished watching Stranger Things 3... yes... AWESOME... and I've been looking for something substantial to sink my teeth into...

:D

gogo

knightfall...

first two episodes were VERY cool... that third...  we'll have to see...this is me however really learning intently about the muslim/crusaders battles... VERY good history, at least from what I read on the side...I hear that this series takes great liberties?

:knight:

gogo

10 hours ago, Gilberticus said:

I can't remember exactly when, but some time later this year, The Witcher series is coming to Netflix. I'm kind of stoked about that :)

Really? Witcher... to netflix:)!! ... AWESOME! Man, I was getting kinda tired of Netflix having these hum drum series...I was hoping for something really deep like HBO stuff..this is amazing news!

gogo

1 hour ago, gogoblender said:

Really? Witcher... to netflix:)!! ... AWESOME! Man, I was getting kinda tired of Netflix having these hum drum series...I was hoping for something really deep like HBO stuff..this is amazing news!

gogo

Yup, just shared the trailer for it and The Dark Crystal prequel to your facebook.

• Like! 1
38 minutes ago, Lord of the North said:

Yup, just shared the trailer for it and The Dark Crystal prequel to your facebook.

yeeeeeeee... just looked it up, here it is for the community!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1