Omnicide

Currently Watching...

gogoblender    1,595
21 hours ago, Veracious said:

Oh and OMG the punisher was so good! I cant believe I didn't include that. 

Now who else is anxious for Jessica Jones season 2 ? ? ? aaaahhhhhhh

LOVED the punisher

terrific and deep characters...I was so happy that this could still happen on tv and it delighted me.  I hear they Netflix picked it up for a second season ^^ Jessica Jones, havent seen yet, but you bringing it up reminds me of how much everyone here liked it as well as my family... guess I gots some more watching to do 

:D

gogo

Veracious    223

What I can't believe is that no one is talking about altered carbon 

Delta!    409

A New cooking show. 

It is from Australia and is called "Zumbo's Just Desserts". It is quite exciting, and there are some really good ideas.

• Like 1

Veracious    223
2 hours ago, Delta! said:

A New cooking show. 

It is from Australia and is called "Zumbo's Just Desserts". It is quite exciting, and there are some really good ideas.

My gf loves the great British bake off. It was on Netflix. Not sure what other platforms

• Like 1

gogoblender    1,595
12 hours ago, Veracious said:

My gf loves the great British bake off. It was on Netflix. Not sure what other platforms

15 hours ago, Delta! said:

A New cooking show. 

I saw the trailer for this on Netflix, but didnt click... yet will now

:bounce:

gogo

• Like 1

gogoblender    1,595
12 hours ago, Veracious said:

I have a sweet tooth.hoping to engage tonight after work

:dance:

gogo

Veracious    223

So the current show at my house even though I try not to watch at this point is "shameless". Its hard for me to get too emotional about tv but I've never hated every character in a show the way I do with "shameless." I loath this show and yet I listen to it in the back ground as my gf watches. I figure I don't have to dedicate myself to it but if she's going to watch I want to know the progression.  Even she admits she doesn't know why she continues to watch it. I guess she just wants to see how it ends. 

Anyone watch this garbage? 

• Haha 1

gogoblender    1,595
7 hours ago, Veracious said:

So the current show at my house even though I try not to watch at this point is "shameless". Its hard for me to get too emotional about tv but I've never hated every character in a show the way I do with "shameless." I loath this show and yet I listen to it in the back ground as my gf watches. I figure I don't have to dedicate myself to it but if she's going to watch I want to know the progression.  Even she admits she doesn't know why she continues to watch it. I guess she just wants to see how it ends. 

Anyone watch this garbage? 

Hahahah id actually watched a few episodes but eventually lost interest... ooh the things u do for gf .. 😃

gogo