Currently Watching...

Omnicide

35 minutes ago, Veracious said:

I know it's on the dc service but has anyone seen Titans? Many people found the early photos disheartening but the show is actually really good and very gritty. 

Never heard of this till now...but the trailer looks awesome!

:)

gogo

10 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

Never heard of this till now...but the trailer looks awesome!

gogo

The first 2 episodes are introductory but the show is good the action is awesome and I love the grit and darkness. It explores the negative effects of batman on top of the characters involved. Its only on episode 6 and you might need to find an alternative platform to view it on if you don't have the dc streaming service. 

1 hour ago, Veracious said:

The first 2 episodes are introductory but the show is good the action is awesome and I love the grit and darkness. It explores the negative effects of batman on top of the characters involved. Its only on episode 6 and you might need to find an alternative platform to view it on if you don't have the dc streaming service. 

*Eff Batman!*

:eek:

gogo

We watched the first 2 episodes the other night. I thought it was pretty good. Don't know much about the DC universe, I know more from Marvel.

1 hour ago, Delta! said:

We watched the first 2 episodes the other night. I thought it was pretty good. Don't know much about the DC universe, I know more from Marvel.

thats it...it seems like its marvel thats everywhere ...until now I didnt really even give DC that much credit.. I know they have the two biggest super heroes under their belt...but seems like Marvel's what was bringing in the bucks.  Isn't it mostly Marvel on Netflix to?

gogo

1 hour ago, gogoblender said:

thats it...it seems like its marvel thats everywhere ...until now I didnt really even give DC that much credit.. I know they have the two biggest super heroes under their belt...but seems like Marvel's what was bringing in the bucks.  Isn't it mostly Marvel on Netflix to?

gogo

Netflix has the live marvel shows. But Disney is starting their own streaming service so Netflix has to give up and hand Disney back its properties. 

• Like! 1

gogo

I think the four Netflix originals (Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage & Jessica Jones) are all Marvel. The CW has Supergirl, Arrow and The Flash. I think those are all DC.

2 minutes ago, Veracious said:

Netflix has the live marvel shows. But Disney is starting their own streaming service so Netflix has to give up and hand Disney back its properties. 

I heard that Cpt Marvel is the last movie that Netflix will get, probably because Disney already sold the rights.

Heard about that :( Netflix is gonna have perhaps (rip Stan Lee) find a new creator for some new heroes...the fans must be satisfied!

:superman:

gogo

1 hour ago, lujate said:

I think the four Netflix originals (Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage & Jessica Jones) are all Marvel. The CW has Supergirl, Arrow and The Flash. I think those are all DC.

Man... America...DC, and CW...even a pumped up Netflix... u guys get everything!

:D

gogo

p.s. we actually share our netflix subscription with my mom down in Bethesda, but no matter what I try, I still get just boring ole Canadian netflix here :4rofl: 

18 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Man... America...DC, and CW...even a pumped up Netflix... u guys get everything!

gogo

p.s. we actually share our netflix subscription with my mom down in Bethesda, but no matter what I try, I still get just boring ole Canadian netflix here :4rofl: 

It's really weird that different countries would get different Netflix availability. 

And..is anyone watching Transylvania?  Holee Molee... were squeezing it out one epsisode per day to make it last... the writing and animation is just insane...LOVE the violence!

:4rofl:

gogo

Transylvania or castlevania? I saw season 1 of castlevania. It was only the 6 episodes but I really liked it. Haven't had a chance to catch season 2 yet

7 hours ago, Veracious said:

Transylvania or castlevania? I saw season 1 of castlevania. It was only the 6 episodes but I really liked it. Haven't had a chance to catch season 2 yet

lol oops... Castlevania... u should see the conversations in the game... there's as much internal drama as in Game of Thrones... exquisitely written conversations that just give frissons...I dont know where they get these kinds of stories from... its why im only holding out by one episode per day..its just too good to end

:cha(18):

gogo

• Haha 1
On 11/21/2018 at 8:16 PM, gogoblender said:

gogo

No CW in Canada? Bummer

In the US, Netflix has those CW shows also. I never thought about region specific Netflix offerings, but in hindsight it makes perfect sense.

On 11/23/2018 at 10:44 AM, lujate said:

No CW in Canada? Bummer

In the US, Netflix has those CW shows also. I never thought about region specific Netflix offerings, but in hindsight it makes perfect sense.

Odd too because all of cw is filmed In Canada

Edited by Veracious

Odd too because all of cw is filmed I'm Canada

It's probably possible to get it but we'd have to get a pay tv subscription with one of the big three companies here , and we've only got netflix here...the Canadian one 

It's frustrating... like some of the TV Shows on their web site, if you view them from US are free (Top Chef) ...but if you view from here in Canada it says this isn't available her for viewing 

:wacko:

gogo

20 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

It's probably possible to get it but we'd have to get a pay tv subscription with one of the big three companies here , and we've only got netflix here...the Canadian one 

It's frustrating... like some of the TV Shows on their web site, if you view them from US are free (Top Chef) ...but if you view from here in Canada it says this isn't available her for viewing 

:wacko:

gogo

That's terrible

16 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

lol, it is...however...im going down to Bethesda for Christmas ...and hope to be watching tons of the good stuff!

:lol:

gogo

I keep saying showbox for android. It has everything. Including game of thrones too